Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default To all 5 boxers+

ptr patch notes: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/175...n-29-1-29-2015

Quests

• Players in a raid group will once again no longer be eligible for quest credit, except for specially-designated Raid quests. We are continuing to explore ways of allowing players who want to engage in solo or small-group questing while in a raid group (for example, while waiting for a Highmaul raid to form, or in a Rated Battleground queue), without also allowing raid groups to trivially complete quests that were never designed with groups of that size in mind.

sucks

Bah. Right, because raids are abusing this "feature" to disrupt the game...
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I hope I can get a team done before it gets changed if it does. I still have not figured out what to boostx10

Interesting how this change (and so many others) are made and how it was reverted at this place, change controls are well thought out at this place ... lots of justification and evidence for sure. Likely just a persona fest.

I doubt these people have ever queued for anything (like LFR) and wanted to group with friends / guild mates during the many many hours of no queue popping (but an icon that says average wait will be a long time ago), else that would have been changed ever so long ago.

Maybe this offends the minds of people that needed the removal of all elite mobs from Azeroth and group+ quests. Or having quests that were ORANGE/RED in your quest log.

Quote Originally Posted by HPAVC View Post
    Maybe this offends the minds of people that needed the removal of all elite mobs from Azeroth and group+ quests. Or having quests that were ORANGE/RED in your quest log.
    Heh...an interesting thought, that.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

"Hey guys, I know this is an MMO, but we don't want you to group." - Blizzard

Honestly, If i was to somehow ever start boxing wow again (50 bucks each for xpacs is a real turnoff, EVE has spoiled me), I could handle multiple groups simultaneously. Hell, If i can handle it in cataclysm and pandaria zones I can handle anything.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Well crap.

It was just a fabulous unexpected gift to find that quests could be completed in raid groups in WoD. Made the leveling up process so much quicker for my ten man teams. I had some thought that guilds might start to abuse this by running 30-man level up raids and just completely destroying quests in a huge mob of toons, but figured it would take way too much coordination to ensure everyone could stay on the same quest, no one fell behind, etc. Maybe that was happening and drove Blizzard to revert this.

Anyway, this is a big motivation to do some quick leveling for those of us with more than 5 accounts and more toons we would like to have at 100.

So thanks for the head's up, ebony!
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

well that sucks.. i had been contemplating leveling 10 for raid trash farming.

Oh well.. one thing that cheered me up is this change to shamans ( i know its off topic but made me happy )

• Elemental
      • Enhanced Chain Lightning now makes Earthquake instant cast, and increases the damage done by the next Earthquake by 300% when Chain Lightning or Lava Beam strikes 3 or more targets (instead of increasing Earthquake damage by 60% for each target struck).

Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

I got motivated this weekend based on your post ebony.

I took one team of ten from 93 through 100 in about nine hours. Knowing all the quests, using exp boosting pots the whole time (they've been sitting on 93 for a while collecting 500 garrison resources every few days), and collecting lots of treasures made the leveling process blow by.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden