Close
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Showing results 191 to 200 of 214

Quote Originally Posted by Tool of Society View Post
    SO I sent in some links to the videos of me running and asked if I was fine running incursions that way. I also asked if I could use windows ease of access to setup mouse over focus. I was told that windows 7 is a third party program and that they strongly discourage me from using it. I have no now asked what OS I should be using. I will let you know what the response is.
    I thought this appropriate:
    giphy.gif
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Tool of Society View Post
    SO I sent in some links to the videos of me running
    Could you please post those?

So; just did a little checking/registering. CCP has retroactively banned all 35 of my "OLD accounts" who where inactive since sep 2014. [I am also the boxer they banned for talking on their forumns.] Got proof for both. So guys; Its been awhile, and i've done my homework on this; are you aware CCP has been sued once before over power of 2? by a female law student? who won and got settled out of court? [hint; UCC law]. Are you guys ready to give up and just enter in a mass-tort [mass sueing]? Anyways; to the CCP trolling here; Take my personas name[Andrivullar] off your damn monument. Illegal use of intellectual property. As you can plainly see with a quick google, the name belongs to me longer than CCPs been alive.

E1: it has absolutely no ability to add any game time.

how dare you run a 3rd party program like a computer OS on your eve client

shame on you

You should run EVE as your computer OS

Quote Originally Posted by brammator View Post
    Could you please post those?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4bZm2-gTwE NMC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZahhEjfAso NCO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZz_5dI6fgM OTA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pYOv7T6bug old NM video post jan 1st OTA. I could do the NM version much quicker now since I've figured out some stuff that would improve the time. I haven't done more NM videos due to concern over a possible mistaken ban.

I've gotten a response saying that windows 8 is perfectly fine with a detailed list of eve requirements to run. So I've gotten a non answer as I wasn't concerned if eve could run on windows 8....
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 04-21-2015 at 05:59 PM

As far as I'm concerned [pain time] EvE is a sunken game. I mean retroactively banning inactive accounts? really? Its sad but man, i'm just ready to sue them. I'm tired of reading the ghettolords with IQs of shovels argue on the real forumns and circle logic. All i know is that CCP has overstepped their legal boundarys enough times a tort-suite could return our money and then some.

I'm still waiting on a response for my second petition. Hoping I got a script response on the first one.

I'm going to attempt to create a video that shows all my screens. Will post when I succeed.
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 04-27-2015 at 04:52 AM

Never been banned. Before and after changes. Don't know why its such an issue to follow their rules. We are playing their game.

Quote Originally Posted by Krops View Post
    Never been banned. Before and after changes. Don't know why its such an issue to follow their rules. We are playing their game.
    If only they would publish a full set of rules for their game or enter into discussion about how they are interpreting their own rules!

Quote Originally Posted by Krops View Post
    Well I got 35 accounts retro-actively banned that havent been active since sep 2014. So you tell me. [AFAIK, all for talking on the forums with a newbro account, cause they got tired of listening]. I've quit eve entirely since then, with only a small interruption due to wanting to check on progress[ what progress, CCP got their head so far up their own ass when it comes out it'll go "pop!" on the way out /eyeroll] I'm still of the opinion those that are in my position who have played for awhile and know the legal going on; still should sue this company[under US/UCC law]. they don't give a damn about honesty or human ingenuity.

Honestly in light of all the changes, i almost want to bot eve now and sell the isk[e1:eh, effort doe], for the irony of it; Complete active at keyboard player [pre 01-01-15] to completely vampiric bot] why should i have any remorse for them when they made me [an active, at keyboard player since i was 13 [2007] Worse than a bot just because i'm "too good". I'll share alittle secret for those who think its about isk faucets; high end trade produces the max end-game income. How do i know? because before my inactives where banned, my main trader had... well, not far from a T.
    And I say all this with no fear; they've already banned my inactive main without giving a reason, and those that know me I'm kinda spiteful.
    Last edited by Andrivullar : 04-28-2015 at 07:06 AM