Close
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Showing results 121 to 130 of 214

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    Rollover: One button per 1 action.
    Round Robin: One button per 1 action.

CCP's policy is very clear: ANYTHING that may provide an advantage is bannable. Doesn't matter if it interacts with the client or not. If CCP wants to enforce a relatively small part of their EULA on a relatively small group of players who want to be left the fuck alone and who don't, in any measurable or appreciable way, cause players to leave the game, they ought to enforce the EULA on everyone. /sarcasm
    No matter how many times you say that, it doesn't make it true.

Round Robin = 2 actions, 1 input.

I'm not 100% sure on how you guys are doing rollover, since my original idea for rollover (spamming f1 then moving your mouse along the windows to swap focus) is far different from w/e one is "popular" now, but I'd be willing to bet it'd be 2 actions for 1 input similar to Round Robin.

It's pretty simple; stick to straightforward perfectly simple stuff that is just like the game in its original format......or you can continue whining about GMs, conspiracy theories, and do illegal things until you're banned.

The choice is pretty easy for me. vOv

yet to get proper response about VideoFX, not multiboxing till i get that reply - ALSO yes it is clear, anything that is an advantage is illegal...so....vov

Also i think eve and wow have taken some flips, Wowtokens are coming for those multiboxers who want to "plex" their gametime, we can go play wow now

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    yet to get proper response about VideoFX, not multiboxing till i get that reply
    i want a specific "no more then this many commands to your clients per second" ruling

none of this really gray area garbage

Quote Originally Posted by shadowandlight View Post
    i want a specific "no more then this many commands to your clients per second" ruling

none of this really gray area garbage
    I personally believe that whoever made that statement was false, in the EULA theres some tiny clause about them having the legal right to monitor your pc for programs, they can tell if we use isboxer or not

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Round Robin = 2 actions, 1 input.
    You're going to have to explain this statement to me (and probably others). What are the two actions you speak of?

yet to get proper response about VideoFX, not multiboxing till i get that reply
    You're not going to get a reply that says "X feature is allowed." How many times do people have to keep repeating this?
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post

You're not going to get a reply that says "X feature is allowed." How many times do people have to keep repeating this?
    X feature is not allowed is very similar to X feature is allowed, just a matter on semantics and which what we do to our checklist, tick or cross

Ive already gotten a response as to what is not allowed, however am not taking that is "everything i did not mention is allowed" so excuse me on wanting clarification

X feature is not allowed is very similar to X feature is allowed, just a matter on semantics and which what we do to our checklist, tick or cross

Ive already gotten a response as to what is not allowed, however am not taking that is "everything i did not mention is allowed" so excuse me on wanting clarification
    So, when they say that X feature is allowed, and then X feature changes because it's out of their control... Then what? Then you wait for a new response? What if they change their minds about feature X in two months and they stop allowing it? Are you on a mailing list to get that updated information? What if you don't know that they changed their mind for that one feature and now you're at risk for using it?

This is the exact same in every single game that we, as players, multibox. Blizzard doesn't tell us what features aren't allowed, they give us a guideline for what is allowed and we adhere to it because they would never, and probably cannot legally, state publicly, on their forum, what features of X third-party program are allowed, and aren't allowed. The same goes for Trion, SquareEnix, CCP, NCSoft, etc. because if they do not control what that feature of the third-party program can do, then they cannot make that statement with confidence. If they were to give specifics like what you're asking, then people would take those statements, build a setup around that statement, and then try to play innocent when the banhammer comes because they weren't actually adhering the original guideline.

Video FX can break the "one action, per key press, per game client" rule set by CCP if you configure them a certain way, so for them to specifically state that the Video FX feature is 100% allowed would be highly unlikely. So, instead, they say what is allowed, which is "one action, per key press, per game client," and you adhere to those rules instead.

With everything said above, I'm not here to argue about what others have or haven't been adhering to and why they've been the victim of temporary suspensions, I'm just making an argument for why you won't get them to state that X feature is allowed, and even if you could, it's likely unofficial or "off the record."
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    So, instead, they say what is allowed, which is "one action, per key press, per game client," and you adhere to those rules instead.
    You clearly haven't been paying attention, they sent out petitions in copy paste glory, they've changed their stance

Even those who may have previously abiding by the 1 to 1 rule, if anyone is overly efficient to anyone else who plays the game then the multiboxer would get banned

So in that regard, if they can change the statemented "rule" they made official - unofficially - then it isn't too much to ask for what is if they have already listed every other feature of isboxer as illegal or legal and im waiting for the last little clarification

You clearly haven't been paying attention, they sent out petitions in copy paste glory, they've changed their stance

Even those who may have previously abiding by the 1 to 1 rule, if anyone is overly efficient to anyone else who plays the game then the multiboxer would get banned

So in that regard, if they can change the statemented "rule" they made official - unofficially - then it isn't too much to ask for what is if they have already listed every other feature of isboxer as illegal or legal and im waiting for the last little clarification
    Well, on one hand you ignored my entire post and picked out one sentence, and on the other hand, you've reinforced exactly why it's silly to ask for specifics, but I'd also ask that you provide a link to CCP giving an unofficial statement about how being too efficient when multiboxing will land you a ban, because if you don't have a link then it's based purely upon the speculation in this thread.

Getting a statement out of CCP is like squeezing blood out of a rock. CCP gave us said guideline and then went and banned people for crossing over it. GG.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".