Close
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Showing results 171 to 180 of 214

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    I'd like to be the first to congratulate EVE Protection Agency corporation for their boxed bomber squad that killed Corebloodbrother, and that bombed a rupture fleet. I apologize for the bad BR, as I don't know which minor alliance is on which side.

Just wanted to inform you that (Requiem Eternal) and (Spaceship Samurai) + (The Explicit Alliance) is a part off hero collation, and by the way.

-Tin Can Alliance <- not on our site (not blue)
    -Rezeda Regnum <- not on our site (not blue)
    -Nulli Secunda <- not on our site (not blue)
    -Elemental Tide <- not on our site (not blue)
    I don't know if there were any arragements between any off these alliances under this battle, but they're not an part off hero/blue to us as far as I know

I tend to ignore null politics so I don't know who's with who. I just tend to shoot anything that isn't Blue or Purple, notable exceptions aside.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

I tend to ignore null politics so I don't know who's with who. I just tend to shoot anything that isn't Blue or Purple, notable exceptions aside.
    https://eveskunk.com/s
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    :effort:
    Much easier to look for non-blues and just F1
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

:effort:
    Much easier to look for non-blues and just F1
    especially when you aren't part of the blue donut. I always ask CFC/N3 people what its like to be surrounded by 3 regions of blue space.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

Quote Originally Posted by EaTCarbS View Post
    especially when you aren't part of the blue donut. I always ask CFC/N3 people what its like to be surrounded by 3 regions of blue space.
    Er, dunno if you know this but I'm a new goon pet
    TBH it's lots of fun. We can harass BL and PL, or take a roam to lowsec for fun.

As CCP wants to ban ISBoxer for 6A2 biolations despite the fact it doesn't violate 6A2, I figured we might as well inform them of another program that violates 6A2; namely, the EVE-O program that is being developed in part by CCP themselves.

http://pastebin.com/EFiykhXZ

Is that program any good? May need to swap to it

Quote Originally Posted by mbox_bob View Post
    Umm it's built into Windows......

Control Panel->Ease of Access->Change How Your Mouse Works->Activate a window by hovering over it with the mouse

Actually you can do this in Windows too with a couple of registry settings. It is Focus Follows Mouse (like the activate a window by hovering), but without bringing the window to the front.

You need to set the bitmask for Active Window Tracking and Active Window Tracking Z Order as detailed here https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/.../cc957204.aspx
    If you want to speed up the Active Window Tracking to be faster, you can set the ActiveWndTrkTimeout https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/.../cc957203.aspx

You end up with the ability to have a window receive input without it being the "active" or topmost window as per the usual setup in Windows.

This would allow you to arrange your windows in such a way that you could simply roll your mouse around over the windows pressing the F1 key, all without changing the layout. Not quite as fancy as Video FX, but it's pretty damn close, and if you have 6 screens and 6 clients (or just a 4K screen) you could be quite effective with nothing but Windows and EVE, and be much faster than an ALT+TABer.

Also, I recommend you press ALT+ESC rather than ALT+TAB, as it will cycle through Windows in the order they were opened, whereas ALT+TAB uses a MRU order. Cycling through in a known order is much more useful than in the MRU order
    The issue is if you click in teh window it changes focus still so it's not nearly as helpful as I expected

Still running BTW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZz_5dI6fgM

today.

Anyone still running Incursions with ISBoxer for window management ("next window" and "previous window" hotkeys)? I don't think that CCP sanctions that too.