Close
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Showing results 181 to 190 of 214

Interesting. So CCP's going down the old road of T20 where whatever CCP does is exempt from following the EULA. Forward those mails to internalaffairs@ccpgames.com and mention that ISBoxer doesn't modify a client any more than EVE-O preview does.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by New Horizon View Post
    Anyone still running Incursions with ISBoxer for window management ("next window" and "previous window" hotkeys)? I don't think that CCP sanctions that too.
    If you go over to the Team Security thread, your'll find that most of us are pretty confused as to what is and is not allowed. CCP is doing a great job at talking out both sides of their mouth.

Btw shadow, number of actions per second is stupid

But not as stupid as the complete lack of info they're giving us

From what i've read, no VFX

Oh look. CCP just banned a multiboxer from the forums because they got tired of listening to him. GG CCP, now we know this game isn't worth it anymore (no, not me).
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Proof? also they have that power don't they?
    Also banned from forums, (double checking) or banned accounts?

Just had an interesting conversation with Steve Ronuken, of Fuzzworks and CSM notoriety:
    hhFds.png
    http://puu.sh/hhFds.png

did you get a petition on using Round-Robin answered?

Already have a petition answer for round robin.....

Whether you are using round robin, input broadcasting, rollovers or some other feature of some other third party software - the end result is much the same. I apologize for repeating myself, but this EULA clause is key:
    "2. You may not use your own or third-party software to modify any content appearing within the Game environment or change how the Game is played."
    Last edited by Khatovar : 04-19-2015 at 11:31 AM Reason: format

SO I sent in some links to the videos of me running and asked if I was fine running incursions that way. I also asked if I could use windows ease of access to setup mouse over focus. I was told that windows 7 is a third party program and that they strongly discourage me from using it. I have no now asked what OS I should be using. I will let you know what the response is.

CCP's Team Security is the gift that keeps on giving, or robbing the store, I can't tell any more!