Close
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Showing results 111 to 120 of 214

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Right. So STRICTLY interpret these rules as they are.

Are you doing anything that another player in the game couldn't do? Don't do it.

With my setup - I use videofx simply to move around the actual ingame assets. Any player in the game can move their mouse and click a button - just like I do. Any player in the game can go click their broadcast window - just like I do.

Any player in the game CANNOT scroll their mouse wheel and fire off 20 rattlesnake's worth of missiles.

I'd say avoid any and ALL shenanigans. If it can't be done by someone in the normal game don't do it.
    how many normal players are able to run 10+ accounts, have the hardware for it, are able to spend the days required to tweak their setups to be effective multiboxing etc etc etc

its a ridiculous situation!

I can run 8 accounts easily on my old e7200 dual core system which is about 6 or so years old now. The major limiting factor is ram.

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    Kafkatraps
    I learned something today. I knew about the concept but never heard a name put to it. o7
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

@Lords
    Sorry dude, but the response is pretty clear: Anything you're doing, no matter what program etc, doesn't matter; they're only looking at how efficient you are. VFX do speed things up, obviously, because you don't have to tab to that window and move your mouse as far to do that action. Don't be disingenuous.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I learned something today. I knew about the concept but never heard a name put to it. o7
    Well well, I guess you can teach an old dog new tricks!

jk
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    And not every player can use EVEMon, or PYFA, or EFT, or use Fuzzworks to it's full extent, or use whatever that new market thing that shadow mentioned, or..... do I need to go on? If CCP wants to ban one thing that has ZERO PROOF THAT IT CREATES AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE and has serious weaknesses to EWAR, then they need to ban anything that looks like it can create an unfair advantage. Anyone can bind "Scroll Wheel Down" as F1, and indeed many FPS players bind SWD for M1 for pistols or semi-autos.
    We have been shown no evidence that ISBoxer creates an advantage, and indeed there's quite a bit of evidence about it's weakness. We have seen, in response to our statements and evidence and request to be left alone: ad hominem attacks, strawman fallacies, True Scotsman fallacies, outright insults, verbal abuse, Kafkatraps, and a general lack of knowledge of the program and of the EULA.
    Evemon does not interact with the game client. You are clicking the buttons to train the skills it advises you to.

PYFA and EFT both do not interact with the game client - you are clicking the buttons to fit the ship as you choose ingame.

Fuzzworks also....does not interact with the game client. It simply advises you on what t do.

Please do go on.....

Ofc anyone could bind scroll wheel down to f1, but guess what? Scrolling down won't activate f1 on all of their chars - just the one currently selected.

You need to go from one to the next THEN scroll down or do w/e you bound f1 to.

Round Robin, per CCP's ALREADY STATED RULES of 1 input = 1 output already clearly show that to be against their new regulations.

It WOULD be legal to scroll down(hitting f1), go to the next client, then scroll down again.

1 input = 1 output.

Again, with videofx only - I click once ingame, and then I manually move my mouse over to wherever else, then manually click the ingame button for w/e again.

Just stick to doing things as close to the original client as possible, while avoiding shenanigans and STRICTLY interpret the eula - you should be fine.

Rollover: One button per 1 action.
    Round Robin: One button per 1 action.

CCP's policy is very clear: ANYTHING that may provide an advantage is bannable. Doesn't matter if it interacts with the client or not. If CCP wants to enforce a relatively small part of their EULA on a relatively small group of players who want to be left the fuck alone and who don't, in any measurable or appreciable way, cause players to leave the game, they ought to enforce the EULA on everyone. /sarcasm
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    @Lords
    Sorry dude, but the response is pretty clear: Anything you're doing, no matter what program etc, doesn't matter; they're only looking at how efficient you are. VFX do speed things up, obviously, because you don't have to tab to that window and move your mouse as far to do that action. Don't be disingenuous.
    Pretty much this, if you have an advantage against anyone just playing the game as it was shipped, they can, ban you at any time

I didn't realize so many people were so bad at the game. The spread of bombs is easy to do without a repeater or any real tricks.