Close
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Showing results 71 to 80 of 214

I also created a reddit post. I would personally like to see the multiboxing post on the CCP forums flamed with the link and/or the email and see if we can get CCP to respond.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments...n_multiboxing/
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

if they are going to come out with the opinion that you cannot be faster than someone who is alt-tabbing then they need to tell us specifically how fast you're allowed to be.

if I send a command every. 5 seconds am I in violation of the rule which they won't describe this is completely ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    I hadn't run any C5 sites after the blue loot change. If I can get each site down to 12 minutes, which I think is more than doable, it'd be more like 1.7-2b an hour. That's pretty good for being in hisec, though not mind-blowing.

Cash in WH space isn't a problem. The issue is constantly needing other people to scout, scan, tackle, bubble etc. The biggest draw to multiboxing, for me, is being pretty much self-sufficient. There's not so much of that in WH space :/
    Sorry to hear that mosg2 or though i love watching your videos i don't get eve a nulf to play it. why did they just not say at the start eve = mutiboxing = ban.

it seems more and more games are banning it now. or not even letting you do it from the start maybe isboxer got to good.

Hi Mosg2,
    Sorry to hear about your loss. I'm going to cancel my eve subs.

As far as what ebony said about more games banning it now. I think we have more options than ever actually, as far as games go - at least with isboxer.

Eve is just such a serious game, and there are tons of HUGE groups of thugs out there. They way it's structured, they can really make a stink about anything in large numbers.
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Before everyone unsubs their accounts please vote for CSM 10 Candidates that you agree with on multiboxing.

1-2 CSM 9 members caused this and with proper campaigning we can get it reversed.

Did nobody post it over on the multiboxing post on the Eve forums, or was it trimmed?

I posted in the eve thread the voting list.

Sorry to hear about the ban Mosg2. You are the best Isboxer I know. It's a shame they have a witch hunt out for Isboxer. I am letting my accounts expire. It's just no fun anymore. I tried to cope with the change but I have to restrict my game play so much that it's no longer fun.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

Thanks for the support guys. I knew when I resubbed in late January that there was a 50-60% chance of getting banned; I wasn't walking into it blind. I figured if I did get banned it'd make it easier to go back to WoW, and if I didn't then I could have fun getting ships blown up

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    Thanks for the support guys. I knew when I resubbed in late January that there was a 50-60% chance of getting banned; I wasn't walking into it blind. I figured if I did get banned it'd make it easier to go back to WoW, and if I didn't then I could have fun getting ships blown up

Mosg2 wow isboxer setup can not wait!