Close
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 214

suck to hear man ;(

about the perma ban, what i can say its a "urban myth"

Was banned 2 years ago for RMT actions that i did, last year Ive made some support ticket and said I will be a nice guy ect...
    took 4 months till they took the ban

and right now im playing with all of my acounts

Quote Originally Posted by EcoGas View Post
    suck to hear man ;(

about the perma ban, what i can say its a "urban myth"

Was banned 2 years ago for RMT actions that i did, last year Ive made some support ticket and said I will be a nice guy ect...
    took 4 months till they took the ban

and right now im playing with all of my acounts

yes but i've been never involved in any RMT activities.... i hope they will at elast answer to my support ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Tool of Society View Post

Thank you for sharing this with us. You might help prevent more bans with this information.
    That was the idea

Well maybe "pending investigation" part of message is answer? I mean, maybe they banned you "permanently" for time of investigation, and then decide if you get perm or 30d or nothing.

yep, your best bet is to submit a ticket and ask to FORWARD to an senior CCP
    and hoping to get an answer quickly (last ticket of my got answered 6 week after I submitted -.- )

I was told by a reputable source that even though the server processes actions in 1 second ticks, the game captures the timestamp of your button click to the millisecond and sends that, too. If that is so, then they are perhaps just flagging and banning any clicks that come too close? Ionno.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

All "Banned" threads merged. Please keep all "I'm banned" posts to one spot since it's all the same topic - we don't need multiple threads on the same topic.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    I was told by a reputable source that even though the server processes actions in 1 second ticks, the game captures the timestamp of your button click to the millisecond and sends that, too. If that is so, then they are perhaps just flagging and banning any clicks that come too close? Ionno.
    Most of us also were told this.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

I'm seriously of the belief that round robin is the issue. My petition asked about round robin but the response was completely unhelpful with basically a link to that one thread which I posted in.

I have been actively using isboxer +8 hours a day for a variety of tasks which do not involve round robin. I am NOT using videofx for the most part either currently.

i use the repeater to log in and open windows or such but that's it.

My incursion running was all videoFX at first but I added in a round robin for F1 after a week or less. I used the videofx round robin setup for a week or so before the rage popping stopped my incursion running last week. When I did use round robin I made it a clear point to press it once a second basically.

EDIT : I've had a few arguments in local about isboxer being banned and I've been involved in several discussions across several public channels so I've probably been reported a few times.
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 01-31-2015 at 04:38 PM

Except it doesn't make sense, since Round Robin sends 1 command to 1 client per click / key press. CCP doesn't even know what they're banning themselves.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".