Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 5x bm hunters

Default 5x bm hunters

Started out yesterday with trying to see how far I could get in dungeons. Levelled my girls as 4x bm and only just added my main account in there, so now, 5x bm hunter team.

Started on mines, since its the first instance and I havent tried any in WOD. Normal difficulty was so easy, so I thought, whhyyy not try it on heroic (just to try and see how far I could get). Oh how I got my ass handed to me on heroic Mines. (had so much fun! )

I never got past the first boss (first on the right) mainly because I miss healing/take too much damage. I will probably have to get bandages and potions out and try again, next to focussing my interrupts better.

Any tips for people running in a similar fashion, non healing dps classes/specs maybe some hunter tips on what encounters really suck and which are a breeze?

edit: did find it bloody annoying that it was hard to see when my pets would die or be out of range and despawn. So made a little addon to report it, if anybody is interested I could always share it. Found it quite handy in the dungeon yesterday as well.
    Last edited by Los : 01-28-2015 at 08:29 AM

i found crushto hc a twat of a boss with my 5x affliction warlocks team.
    You have to interrupt his yell (so i had to switch out 3 of my voids for fellpups for starters!) and he jumps on random players and knockbacks etc...

i beat him once out of about 10 tries. first attempt i was i613 and that was some serious ass-handage
    it wasnt until about i617 that i beat him and even then i couldnt easily repeat it as 2 tank pets just dont live long enough and he always came after my locks.
    Like you say its easy to be out of range for pet healing and also my locks would get stuck behind things sometimes.

tldr: always interrupt his yell.

Yeah guess my ilvl is just way to low. Omw to gear up a lot more before I continue the hc's. Got some nice items from the missions now, just need to level up my garrissons to 3 and upgrade the salvage yard and here we come hc's .