Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default patch 6.1 making things easier, but destroys my paladin team :(

so it looks to me like 6.1 is a general buff accross the board and will make things a little easier. Maybe drop those dungeon completion ilvls a little.

but im a bit sad about this change:

• Glyph of Harsh Words is now only available to Holy Paladins

as that was the resource-dump dps for my prot paladin team. It will significantly lower my dps.
    Thankfully ive had most of my fun with that team but i probably wont be tempted to use them again now which is a shame.

I hate it when they make a change that breaks your team, especially if it happens when youre still enjoying them, or even worse when youve put the grind in to get them levelled and are just about to start... that happened to me last time in wotlk, cant remember what team but it was pretty much the main mechanic i had built the team around.

I don't use that glyph and my prot paly still does 14k+ dps.. what type of DPS are your prots doing ( mine is ilvl 640ish )
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    I don't use that glyph and my prot paly still does 14k+ dps.. what type of DPS are your prots doing ( mine is ilvl 640ish )
    no idea.
    theyre only i618 though.

The beauty of the prot team was almost all the dps being ranged(only crusader strike was melee) - so they were like a ranged melee team

I dont have numbers to back it up but it 'felt' like they killed stuff faster than my 5x affliction warlocks.