Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default CCP: "Hyperdunking takes skill and intelligence." Does ISBoxing not?

Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

theres at least a few dev's who are on our side regarding ISBoxer / Multiboxing / Input Duplication etc.

It seems though whoever is leading the charge against it in CCP has won for now.

Reading inbetween the lines of CCP Falcons comments on the GRN show (which seemed positive towards multiboxing) and taking into account he said he'd be happier if it was 1 person - 1 pilot when he posted the new ID policy, I am further confused as to who that person within CCP is who is on the warpath against us.

My impression is that the CSM were strongarming CCP to make the changes. I suspect that the primary driver is the nulsec and sovereignty changes on the horizon and the impact that ISBoxer mining fleets and bombing fleets distort their plans.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    My impression is that the CSM were strongarming CCP to make the changes. I suspect that the primary driver is the nulsec and sovereignty changes on the horizon and the impact that ISBoxer mining fleets and bombing fleets distort their plans.
    The funny part is, Shadowandlight showed CCP that the bombing wings are still viable, and mining was never heavily invested in straight broadcasting anyway.

Bubbles are the #1 preventative (besides never undocking) to bombers. One of the bomber boxers even said so in the thread.

And these people going on about mining fleets act like the Catalyst and Talos aren't a thing...
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by shadowandlight View Post
    ...CCP Falcons ... he said he'd be happier if it was 1 person - 1 pilot...
    CCP promotes power of 2 special.

CCP makes it take literal years to max out SP efficiency.

CCP adds space coffins to the game.

CCP logic.
    Last edited by EaTCarbS : 01-28-2015 at 07:53 PM
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

CCP Falcon no understand business model

ffW3J.png
    http://puu.sh/ffW3J.png
    Industrial character admitting he uses out-of-game tools.