Close
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 33

Default [Addon] Jamba - An assistant for Multiboxers - Release for WoW 6.1.0 --current stable release 3.13

This is the stable copy of jamba for wow 6.0.3 this version was the one that was before crz got added i understand there is less bugs in this copy but there is still some. ill try to keep this as stable as i can.

If your looking for the version with Cross Realm then [Addon] Jamba - An assistant for Multiboxers - Release for WoW 6.0.3 Jamba 4.x (Cross Realm Support) --UnStable

---------------------------------
    Current Stable Release:
    Jamba Version: release-3.13

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/jam...-release-3-13/

Current Beta Release:
    Jamba Version: 4.0-PublicBeta2

http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/jam...-public-beta2/

Current Alpha
    Release:

-------------------------------

Known Issues:

Jamba-Trade
    *Jamba clone trade window is just a mass!

TO DO:

Jamba-DisplayTeam
    *Add Mail Icon when clones, Have in game mail.
    Last edited by ebony : 03-17-2015 at 07:03 PM Reason: added new ver.

...re-post
    "If your accepting donations for taking the time to keep this project alive, would you mind providing a paypal link or something in order for people wanting to donate cash, gametime or whatever.
    I'd like to see this addon continue on"
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Quote Originally Posted by Ñightsham View Post
    ...re-post
    "If your accepting donations for taking the time to keep this project alive, would you mind providing a paypal link or something in order for people wanting to donate cash, gametime or whatever.
    I'd like to see this addon continue on"
    Thanks for the support but as of now am happy not taking anything for now anyway just enjoy the addon.

Been working on jamba a bit more today. and fixed

-Quest log bar
    *Fixed >>>> * The functions on the quest log bar (abandon all, share all, etc) may no longer work properly.
    Removed Toggle Buttons as they don't seem to do anything anymore. (maybe unknown api??) Might get added back later but the other commands are more useful and i just wonted to fix this part of the addon as this is one the big probs we have right now with it.

*The only way to get bar show is with the M key and pulling up ToggleWorldMap Blizzzard changed the way the MarcioBar now pulls up ToggleQuestLog can not seem to get jamba to pull it from that command?? (might need to debug that a Little more.

*Nolonger shows if the questframe is not showing ((Icon in the bottom right of the map )) (--TODO: Needs to add button)

*Should now Default The Quest log bar under the wow map From center of the screen. (can still be moved by draging bar with ALT Key (see SS for placement)

let me know what u think to the smaller bar?
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-29-2015 at 03:21 AM Reason: Formatting

You don't know what you've got till it's gone

Jamba had been playing me up, and now I'm seeing why..

So Ebony, you're not the original developer - but are taking on the project for yourself and the community?

Quote Originally Posted by dancook View Post
    You don't know what you've got till it's gone

Jamba had been playing me up, and now I'm seeing why..

So Ebony, you're not the original developer - but are taking on the project for yourself and the community?
    As of post - http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...uture-of-Jamba Jafula nolonger could take on the addon and has dropped it noelse had time or will power? to take it on,

I know lua a little but i don't know about wowapi and not even close to the aceapi but everyone has to start somewhere. I have taken over the curse site as well, am not the original developer but the 1st i update i did the other night was to fix the chars showing BlankBars or haveing - realmname in team list (as isboxer was trying to add -realm) any other bug is still about from when blizzard changed to WOD.

There was a topic about adding CrossRealm support and everyone in the community wonted to see it gone so Jafula axed it and rolled back (but left a few problems from players that did update to that copy!).

Now on to your topic I did not find it very helpful "playing me up" is not a great deal of help. And am reading it as "so ebony you taken over and now its playing me up because you don't know what your doing.

So far i spent days on the addon finding code and trying to fix what i can when i DO infact play with the dev copy am working on with my Live chars! and i try to test everything before sending it to curse.
    Last edited by Khatovar : 01-30-2015 at 01:00 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    As of post - http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...uture-of-Jamba Jafula nolonger could take on the addon and has dropped it noelse had time or will power? to take it on,

I know lua a little but i don't know about wowapi and not even close to the aceapi but everyone has to start somewhere. I have taken over the curse site as well, am not the original developer but the 1st i update i did the other night was to fix the chars showing BlankBars or haveing - realmname in team list (as isboxer was trying to add -realm) any other bug is still about from when blizzard changed to WOD.

There was a topic about adding CrossRealm support and everyone in the community wonted to see it gone so Jafula axed it and rolled back (but left a few problems from players that did update to that copy!).

Now on to your topic I did not find it very helpful "playing me up" is not a great deal of help. And am reading it as "so ebony you taken over and now its playing me up because you don't know what your doing.

So far i spent days on the addon finding code and trying to fix what i can when i DO infact play with the dev copy am working on with my Live chars! and i try to test everything before sending it to curse.
    I figured my problems were old news because The latest build I found through this thread fixed a lot of them. Before master wouldnt switch, team wouldn't accept invited, quests wouldnt start, or complete. Generally communication between chars.

So no I was not blaming you for anything, I am grateful that you will do what you can
    Last edited by Khatovar : 01-30-2015 at 01:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by dancook View Post
    I figured my problems were old news because The latest build I found through this thread fixed a lot of them. Before master wouldnt switch, team wouldn't accept invited, quests wouldnt start, or complete. Generally communication between chars.

So no I was not blaming you for anything, I am grateful that you will do what you can
    Ok sorry i took that the wrong way no hard feelings

The prob with the build your talking about -3-3-0 is was using the cross realm stuff. There was a lot of changes to the code in 3-3 and Jafula sent it out as a release it "needed" a Lot more testing! before it went pubic and i will work on that code a lot more but am keeping it away from the 3-x releases. To be fair i think this is why he could not keep the time the addon need.

Any of the cross realm stuff will be tagged as Alpha 4.0 so you know what your using! when the time comes it be in a new topic as well.

As for now am trying to get 3-4 (that what you asked for all works) am tidying up the code and trying to get rid of anymore LuaErrors you might be getting. This is using the older code and does not support -realm in names (blizzard is using this more and more nowadays)

Yet me know if your having anymore problems so i can work on them.
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-30-2015 at 07:38 AM Reason: Formatting

As requested by everyone!

Little more work tonight

-Now shows quest name again (not sure when it broke its been a long time i forgot about it thanks to hyperunknown for the report.)
    -Removed "Spam" x2 of every message.
    -Fixed total gold no longer x2

Am killing the bugs!
    Last edited by ebony : 02-01-2015 at 06:12 AM

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Thanks for the support but as of now am happy not taking anything for now anyway just enjoy the addon.
    Maybe donations could go to a charity you support or something instead then? Just an idea

Thanks again for all your hard work