Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default CCP Falcon offers some clarification on Multiboxing / ISBoxer

Show is currently live on EVE-Radio.com
    I'll link a downloadable version when its released

Edit - http://show.gamingradio.net/podpress...Show250115.mp3

Start listening @ 2:07:45
    The basic's I grabbed were

- VideoFX and other features outside Input Duplication is not considered an offense
    - Only sending the same command to multiple clients at the same time is what the problem is
    - CCP is not going to hold any public discussion on the issue (as far as I can read between the lines)
    - If you have any questions on what your doing using multiboxing / ISBoxer or any solution send in a ticket to customer service
    - You are reminded you are NOT allowed to share that response to the EVE Community as doing so is against the EULA.
    Last edited by shadowandlight : 01-26-2015 at 06:10 PM

That's quite interesting. Thanks for posting SnL.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

CCP is not going to hold any public discussion on the issue (as far as I can read between the lines)
    Of course not, because they know they fucked up, especially with new information regarding non-offenders being banned by CCP, and because of shadow's youtube video.

e: if you want info about the current stuff with Charadrass, PM me. TL;DR: multiboxers being banned for following EULA or not using ISBoxer at all.
    Last edited by bugme143 : 01-26-2015 at 04:03 AM
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

The interview with CCP Falcon specifically is here

http://show.gamingradio.net/podpress...Show250115.mp3

Start listening @ 2:07:45

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    Of course not, because they know they fucked up, especially with new information regarding non-offenders being banned by CCP, and because of shadow's youtube video.

e: if you want info about the current stuff with Charadrass, PM me. TL;DR: multiboxers being banned for following EULA or not using ISBoxer at all.
    I'll ping you in here soon. My skype is ironsatan if you want to bug me on there. I want a voice for multi-boxers and this is bullshit.

Just incase your not confused yet, here is someones reported interaction with a petition they submitted regarding Input Duplication and 2 separate GM responses on the matter.

(Screenshotted in-case it gets deleted).
    http://i.imgur.com/Cp1EVMg.png

It got snipped by an ISD
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Good thing I grabbed a screenshot