Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default good trapping spot for multiboxers?

has any1 here found a good spot for 5 man trapping?

just leveled a new 5 man group and got barns, since the group trap changes it makes sense to farm in a group.

so was just wondering if anybody here has found and shares to care a spot/setup where ppl can trap simultaneously.

will also check myself and share if i find anything. 5 trapping hunters could be fun

there is only 3 spots to trap that i know of.. all in Nagrand One area for Wetland Tramplers
    ..one for Direfang Alphas and one for Ironhide Bulls. ( if your talking lvl3 barn for savage bloods )

Good thing is that they just buffed the spawn rates and quanty of mobs that spawn. I farmed 60ish X 5 Caged Mighty Riverbeast in about an hour this morning.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

hunter trapping is nice, just go BM, and put a pet on passive to remain stationary with he "move to" command, drop traps on it and then run around MDing things to it. and if you need to move, just use masters call. i 3 box it and more than enough, as far as good spots go, Nagrand in between rilzit holdfast (last FP) and Hmaul you can get wolves, and near the river some leather.

the place has very low competition even on overpopulated servers, mainly becaus of the density of mobs and the number of elites. solo trappers will usually stay in between the rilzit and the Joz FP.

level 1 for cloth theres a quest just south of the garrison where you talk to a questgiver surrounded by 3 wounded wolfs. they are already so far down in health that you can trap them right away and they respawn in like 15 sec. hotkey your trap and just move one toon pass the traps. And watch Netflix as you get them.
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

cool, thanks all! great advice!