Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: 12 boxing aion

Default 12 boxing aion

hi,
    im multiboxing aion 12 accounts across 2 pc's and i cant seem to find anything about raid groups etc, ive got my guys logged in, following me, assisting etc, but atm there in separate groups which is fine since there under lvl 10, but after i get to lvl 10 and choose my path will i be able to make a raid group?

got bored of wow quite some time ago but never found a fun game to play.

also i have noticed for some reason it will not let me broadcast 2 keys at once, (ctrl+1 etc) is this a limitation of the clients?

so far im having fun and is seems to be going well but if i cant send multiple keystrokes as mentioned it might get harder as i progress and get more ability's etc.

wow how do you manage to 12 box it.. I got too much lag when trying to just play one!

Quote Originally Posted by shaypshyfter View Post
    also i have noticed for some reason it will not let me broadcast 2 keys at once, (ctrl+1 etc) is this a limitation of the clients?
    Enable the Hold option on the Mapped Keys.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Enable the Hold option on the Mapped Keys.
    ahh yeh didnt think of that thanx mate !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    wow how do you manage to 12 box it.. I got too much lag when trying to just play one!
    i use--> i7 4790 gtx750 2gb gfx and 16 gig 1600mhz ram + 17 2600 radeon 7970 3gb gfx and 16gig 1333mhz ram and have them at 50 fps on the 2 forground and 25fps on the backgrounds, but i dont run anything else while im boxing ofc coz it lags even just opening a webpage :P
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-24-2015 at 07:45 AM Reason: Merged

what I meant was when I played that game their servers were so very laggy I gave up trying

oh ok, well that seems to still be a problem but im in Australia so anything thats not in aus is laggy to me

how do you run so many accounts at once? It won't let me run more than 2clients/pc at once, if i run a third client i get a message that i can only run 2 clients at once and ALL clents close...

Quote Originally Posted by chris20194 View Post
    how do you run so many accounts at once? It won't let me run more than 2clients/pc at once, if i run a third client i get a message that i can only run 2 clients at once and ALL clents close...
    He's using ISBoxer (and possibly more than one computer) which has built-in client-side virtualization and allows players to "get around" the limitation. And before anyone freaks out after reading that statement... No, there is no client modification required in order to make that happen.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology