Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Anyone having odd disconnect issues?

ONLY the toon running in the backround disconnects. very strange. 3 seconds after logging on i disconnect.

i also posted this on the wow tech support forum
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15700056544#1
    Last edited by JackBurton : 01-19-2015 at 01:38 PM
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

I've been running sets of five without any issues..... As of yesterday anyway.
    Connecting via cox in AZ.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Tweaked my network cards settings so it was 100 full duplex and not in power conserving mode. Deleted my Cache, and WTF files and started from scratch. Haven't had a problem since.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Sounds like an ethernet switch losing its mind. I have some Netgear switches here that do that and just need a reboot from time to time.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)