Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24

Second thing first. False positives are, as you say, a hard thing to determine. The prisons are FULL of innocent people and maybe a few of them are. But others like to claim they were innocent in hopes of getting a retrial, out on a technicality, etc. You guys already know the routine for how to appeal so I will not insult you by repeating it here.

Rollover? I honestly do not know but if I CAN get a straight answer AND permission to tell you, I will. I have asked.

m

While you're at it, see if you can get a straight answer as to why we were lied to about the sit-down promised to us, and why CBB has a hard-on for killing ISBoxer when his alliance has done questionable things themselves.

And while we're at it, maybe we can get pigs to fly...
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Quote Originally Posted by bugme143 View Post
    While you're at it, see if you can get a straight answer as to why we were lied to about the sit-down promised to us, and why CBB has a hard-on for killing ISBoxer when his alliance has done questionable things themselves.

And while we're at it, maybe we can get pigs to fly...
    Please elaborate on the questionable activities of CBB and Provi?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowandlight View Post
    Please elaborate on the questionable activities of CBB and Provi?
    Sadly nothing more than just rumors of RMT, but I'm one of those crazy people who believes in "live and let live" and holding someone in power accountable for their actions. Must be because I'm a cop.
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".