Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 24

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Azariah View Post
    well, not all of us dodge

m
    I don't know if you remember but like 3 years ago I remember asking you to do a ride along with me when I was boxing VGs. I can't remember if I ever actually got you to come along or not.

well, not all of us dodge

m
    Mike is a CSM 9 member and a CSM 10 candidate. Thanks for stopping in.

Sorry Mike, I'm not sure if during our talks I directly asked you about the input duplication ban. I did try reaching out to Core and a few others who seemed to be involved in voicing opinions in the CSM minutes regarding the ban, but no one got back to me.

Could you try to get CCP to respond to our requests for a meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowandlight View Post
    Mike is a CSM 9 member and a CSM 10 candidate. Thanks for stopping in.

Sorry Mike, I'm not sure if during our talks I directly asked you about the input duplication ban. I did try reaching out to Core and a few others who seemed to be involved in voicing opinions in the CSM minutes regarding the ban, but no one got back to me.

Could you try to get CCP to respond to our requests for a meeting?
    I dropped in because Nolak asked me to (along with some others) To see if I could do an AMA.

although with me it would be a fight between ama and nda and you know which would win that fight.

As to getting CCP to drop over here, why would they do that when they even refused to do a podcast with ISBOXER was brought up?

IF I get elected again and IF you guys have not found all the mines in the field then I can see what comes up at the next summit. I read through the Banned thread here and I think some of you guys are beginning to see the light and others are happy that they haven't been caught (yet). Not getting caught does not mean that what you are doing is OK, just they have not gotten around to you.

All that being said. Would you like an AMA thread with a confessed single box single account csm rep? Because that is what I am. I listen, I will venture opinions of my own, I will not tell you what CCP has told me because I have signed papers saying I wouldn't.

well?

m

Have you seen my videos? What's there to catch? I use videofx or windowed mode.

Anything's better than nothing, Mike. We appreciate you taking the time to do this.

e: I hate to say it, but if the NDA won't let you say anything, maybe it's outdated.
    Last edited by bugme143 : 02-10-2015 at 12:46 AM
    Wanna earn your customer's respect? Go to bat for them. Defend them and what they do. Don't roll over on command, and don't punish them for being human beings. And no, this ain't aimed at CCP.

Keep pretending you care about EVE ISBoxers and not just their money, Lax.

Come hang out with us in the channel "Isboxers Lounge" and discuss fittings, doctrines, or just shoot the breeze. Unlike the forums, we won't ban you for what you say. IGN: "AayJay Crendraven" and "Nolak Ataru".

Actually I did watch one of them. Impressive but I am unsure if totally fine, Could nott ell if you were clicking or using a rollover. Yes, I have done a lot of time in incursions so I did kinow what I was watching on the 'battle side'.

m

Are you implying that rollover and/or round robins are considered offensives by CCP?

Actually I did watch one of them. Impressive but I am unsure if totally fine, Could nott ell if you were clicking or using a rollover. Yes, I have done a lot of time in incursions so I did kinow what I was watching on the 'battle side'.

m
    The one with videofx was purely videofx and right/left clicking with f1 f2 f3 f4 f5 for tp tp web web pulse and only on the paladin.

All the videoFX use clickthrough so I am clicking the client through the video fx.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B40tc3dr8s

Absolutely nothing was rollover. I used hotkeys on the keyboard (d f1) and right/left clicks on the mouse. I had nothing running but eve clients, a text file I forgot was opened, coretemp, shadowplay and avast basically. If you flew me to iceland and sat me down at a random machine I could do exactly the same thing (assuming it has the power).

I know you have done a lot of time with incursions. That is why I asked you if you saw my video and such. If anyone connected to the CSM or CCP would understand what I am doing it's someone that has spent YEARS doing it in various forms. I have run with you many times on various characters you see in those videos.

That was my first try at using windowed mode. Which is why you will see me adjusting overviews as I'm going along. That is basically a 9 minute ota tick which isn't much slower then my videofx setup. If I spent a little time adjusting the windows and UI I am positive I could get much quicker runs with just eve in window mode.

Thanks very much for coming here and helping us out by talking.
    Last edited by Tool of Society : 02-10-2015 at 01:20 AM

Quote Originally Posted by shadowandlight View Post
    Are you implying that rollover and/or round robins are considered offensives by CCP?
    No just saying I could not see from the vid how the input was being done, nothing more, nothing less

m

First, thank you very much for dropping by, Mike. There are a lot of lurkers and seldom-posters, but I think I speak for everyone when I say that we greatly appreciate it.

Second, I think there are two unresolved issues we want an answer to: Are the "rollovers" acceptable to CCP or do they consider it too close to multiplexing? You can see examples of them posted by shadowandlight, myself, and others. The input action that generates a keypress is mousing over a specific area; each area is usually a small rectangle arranged side-by-side with others that send the same button to other clients. This lets us send, say, "jump" to all of our clients quickly by mousing over the row of rectangles.

The second issue is what we consider false positive bans. Obviously, we don't know what everyone was doing behind the scenes, but there are a number of people who've been banned and I'm skeptical that they were all quietly multiplexing and hoping not to get banned. I guess I'm not sure where I'm going with this one; I just want it to be clear that we are going into this with the best intentions and complying with the scant information CCP is offering.

Thanks again for taking time to address this, Mike.

Tony/Mosg/Verisimilidude
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."