Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 37 of 37

From past experience I had alot of struggle in character positioning.
    This mostly endorsed me to stop boxing all together, and due to School etc I had no time or was either not in the mood to setup Bindings specific for my chars. I have been researching for quite awhile now and plan on trying to raid with my boxers. I soon will give it a go again for sure!

I just recently started playing again, and I wanted to step it up alittle by starting to Multibox again.
    The first time I had multiboxed was back in 2012, I asked for a trial and was in love that right after I bought the product. Hopefully I could try it out once more since lots have been changed back from 2012.

Vayku

I still only raid on my main Hunter and solo, as in in a guild but not with my boxing toons.

Basicaly no one on Oceanic Realms that Box, and if any do, they are very few and far inbetween.... /sad

And I am just not skilled enough or have 10 accounts (i have 5) to solo 10 man raid, can probably do ok on 2-3 ranged dps, that be about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shania View Post
    I still only raid on my main Hunter and solo, as in in a guild but not with my boxing toons.

Basicaly no one on Oceanic Realms that Box, and if any do, they are very few and far inbetween.... /sad

And I am just not skilled enough or have 10 accounts (i have 5) to solo 10 man raid, can probably do ok on 2-3 ranged dps, that be about it.
    I still box, on frostmourne
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

For the first time since LFR came out I encountered another multiboxer in LFR a few days ago. I've been running LFR almost every week since it came out with multiple teams and people comment on it in almost every group (when they notice, most of my characters have different names/classes and transmogs so they don't look like typical multibox teams), so I'm guessing PvE multiboxers are incredibly rare.

If I had 10 accounts I'd definitely try soloing raids, at least the easier bosses. Would be fun. I've currently got 3 and now with WoW tokens I'm almost tempted to get another two accounts for heroics and challenge modes, but I'm not sure if I could handle tanking and healing at the same time.

I cant wait to take my toons into LFR just for sh!ts n giggles.

Blog Entries

My thoughts require a little bit of background, first I started boxing in EverQuest - long, long ago. Initially it was an easy way to farm some AAs and items in places where few people still hunted in those days. Then World of Warcraft came along a few years later and I made the switch, in BC I started boxing with Keyclone (I had done purely hardware boxing in EQ) and was in love with the concept all over again. At the time I was suffering from raiding burnout, having been in a couple of progression guilds through the meat grinder that was Vanilla raiding. Possibly spending an hour each night summoning food and water contributed to my disatisfaction with the concept, anyhow... BC was all about me, not the raid.

I was doing Arenas and running Heroics basically, though by the end I was running Karazhan and Gruul's a bit as the itch had returned. Wrath came along and I came out of the gates swinging, I powered up my DK and joined my four Ele Shamans wrecking Heroics for a while. Raiding changed drastically at that point though, and suddenly I and a few close friends could clear raid content instead of 40 people just to get a chance at a few bosses. I kept boxing the Heroics for a while, but as I became more in demand as the guild's main tank and raid leader I lost interest in boxing. I did take a couple of Shamans from to time just to add a little extra oomph to our DPS. Or, I'd bring an offtank sometimes. But generally, I was much more interested in focusing on the raiding itself.

I quit the game in Cata, and stayed gone throughout MOP. I didn't come back until WoD was released, and I almost didn't come back then. So far I haven't raided at all, I've spent my time doing solo content exclusively and found that when I play the game on my own terms I love it. I don't know that I could ever really go back to raiding, but I'm definitely coming back to boxing. Having said that though, I'm not sure I could raid while boxing either. Maybe in LFR, maybe. But I don't have any experience with that. My experience with raiding through Wrath and Cata was Hard Modes and Achievements, and it's frustrating enough when some dink doesn't move out of the fire. I'm not sure I could keep my own completely out of harms way in tougher fights, so I wouldn't feel right forcing others to play around me like that.

I have however met a couple of boxers on my server already (Blackhand US), so the possibility of tag teaming some content is there, and fairly appealing honestly. Beyond that, I doubt I'll do much in current raid content until I'm soloing it for xmogs and mounts.
    My Blog: SRS Business

Thought about it many times, and I'd love to try it one day.
    I already progression raid mythic solo on my elesham (8/10). This takes a large time investment already. raid multiboxing would take more. And I work full time. (Christmas holiday project maybe?)

Alliance-Aman'thul