Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 39

Nope and the US latency would be a killer no doubt

I did 7/7 running multiple hunters in a raid grp if that counts ><

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    I did 7/7 running multiple hunters in a raid grp if that counts ><
    Glad to know someone else is having fun boxing in Highmaul. I have been doing similar things with 2-3 toons in Highmaul PuGs. No one has ever said anything about me boxing, but some of the fights like Tectus make things a bit difficult.

I am certain it would make a huge difference in ease of play if the group knew you were boxing so they weren't randomly assigning your guys some of the more difficult tasks. I have had one toon assigned to the stands while two stay down on Kargath, being designated as BOTH stack markers on Butcher, had to man a flamethrower while another toon follows the group on Brackenspore, etc. Compared to having to execute multiple roles flawlessly in PuGs, soloing the bosses is easy.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Ya the grp knows I am boxing and plays around it.

We are back in the game!

average ilvl 635!

butcher down.

Hey Jooseppi, that is fabulous! Are you still duoing the raids with another 5-boxer?

Downing those bosses with that low of an ilvl is definitely impressive! Any videos to share?

The progress continues... Heroic Butcher down.

I soloed him with a new strategy. It is very different than the universally accepted strategy used in all the raids I've ever been in and seems much simpler to me, removing much of the movement. In fact, I tried a dry run of it on normal difficulty and during that first attempt none of my guys even dropped below 70% health. Note: This result is not typical of most new strategies I cook up. It makes me wonder if more PuGs should be using it (I see a LOT of PuGs wipe on Heroic Butcher).

I also got some really nice loot, especially when combined with ten bonus rolls on him with Seals of Tempered Fate.

Well done Mercurio.. that's impressive!

On another note my aim is to do older raids.. now what raids from Pandaria would be 5 boxable if any?
    I'm just after mounts/achieves and can ask someone to come for bosses where mechanics make it impossible.. my teams are x4 Hunters with Druid healer on aly, and x5 Blood dk's on Horde.