Close
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Showing results 31 to 39 of 39

Very nice Jooseppi - is there a Dwarf under all that beard? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    On another note my aim is to do older raids.. now what raids from Pandaria would be 5 boxable if any?
    I haven't tried any myself, but the vast majority should be boxable. Typically, the content in a previous expansion is pretty trivial. You may have to have do minor things like have your pets tank for Immerseus, divide your group into two for Spoils, etc. but you should be fine. There may be some odd mechanics like the last boss in Terrace of the Endless Spring when he teleports your guys around, but even with that you will probably down most bosses before they can start to do their interesting abilities.

As an example, during MoP, I took my guys into Dragon Soul (hardest raid of the previous expansion) and had no trouble at all cranking out all the heroic achievements. And that was before the stat squish which made things significantly easier. There is definitely no challenge for a boxer in the old raids, but they are really good for an afternoon of relaxing fun to see all that cool content.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Yes we are still duoing. Too much work irl atm don't have much time to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Very nice Jooseppi - is there a Dwarf under all that beard? :P
    Dwarf under the beard reporting in! I'm the other half of our group.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    I haven't tried any myself, but the vast majority should be boxable. Typically, the content in a previous expansion is pretty trivial. You may have to have do minor things like have your pets tank for Immerseus, divide your group into two for Spoils, etc. but you should be fine. There may be some odd mechanics like the last boss in Terrace of the Endless Spring when he teleports your guys around, but even with that you will probably down most bosses before they can start to do their interesting abilities.

As an example, during MoP, I took my guys into Dragon Soul (hardest raid of the previous expansion) and had no trouble at all cranking out all the heroic achievements. And that was before the stat squish which made things significantly easier. There is definitely no challenge for a boxer in the old raids, but they are really good for an afternoon of relaxing fun to see all that cool content.
    Thanks... give me lots to look forward to

I have 1 week of ref a friend left and my Boomkin and Shammy team left to level.. the more shots at mounts I can get the better..

Quote Originally Posted by Muovitutti View Post
    Dwarf under the beard reporting in! I'm the other half of our group.
    Hiya *Waves*

Hi again, this week we killed the two first bosses again. Last week we ran with 3druids healers and this week we made little change and took 3priest to our team. Our avarage ilvl dropped a little because of the healers, but overall the first two bosses feels easyer to kill. Hopefully we have time this weekend to start working the next bosses.

I'm now running 6 hunters 2 heals (priest/monk) 2 tanks (dk/dk or dk/pal depending on mood)
    Can probably squeeze in an 11th to do a 3rd healer.

Right now I am just trying to get the 2nd grp of 5 geared just got them all to about 630ilvl (other guys are all 670-689). Controlling 10 is definitely interesting, to practice figuring out mechanics etc... I am farming BRF BOEs