Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Still running 11 accounts. Been debating dropping off 2, but only because the new ingame Eve UI (godawful transparent shitty fader bugfest) seems to have degraded my performance by a bit, and I get abysmal FPS when streaming or recording stuff.
    Try using X-Split? I've had great success with it.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowandlight View Post
    Try using X-Split? I've had great success with it.
    iirc I've used that previously, but don't want to keep paying for stuff. I currently use OBS, which is a lot less intensive than fraps, but still is noticeable decrease in performance over running nothing.

Definitely had a noticeable performance drop since the new patch even without recording/streaming, which I attribute to the new UI (I've turned off everything I can, disabled blurring, no transparency, etc etc.

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    Have you never done anything with them? or are you going to...
    That is correct. I have done nothing with them. I sold all of my alts back in August to start fresh. 9 dps characters trained for nightmare and 2 basi. I've only used isboxer to log in and swap screens to train them. Nothing else. It's a shame I know but I intended to use them for incursions as it was a goal of mine and to make it a challenge. I have no idea how to do anything with isboxer and have learned only by reading and videos. All of my multi boxing has been manual alt tabbing 3 characters for pvp and 5 for pve in WH space since WH was introduced.

I am planning to sell them because I don't have the isk to PLEX or the real money to add subscription time.

Quote Originally Posted by K'man View Post
    That is correct. I have done nothing with them. I sold all of my alts back in August to start fresh. 9 dps characters trained for nightmare and 2 basi. I've only used isboxer to log in and swap screens to train them. Nothing else. It's a shame I know but I intended to use them for incursions as it was a goal of mine and to make it a challenge. I have no idea how to do anything with isboxer and have learned only by reading and videos. All of my multi boxing has been manual alt tabbing 3 characters for pvp and 5 for pve in WH space since WH was introduced.

I am planning to sell them because I don't have the isk to PLEX or the real money to add subscription time.
    Just wondering...why not actually use them to do incursions

Quote Originally Posted by thedevilyouknow View Post
    Just wondering...why not actually use them to do incursions
    At this point in time so close to subscribing another month I'll make more isk by selling them on the forums than I would setting everything up and the lack of time to actually run them.

Im probably going to stay with what I'm most comfortable with and stay in WH but I'll have to start all over training new characters. Still waiting for the interview with CCP to happen before making major decisions. I've been playing way to long to just throw more money at the game when I'm not enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowandlight View Post
    - Here's a quick guide, its not as hard as you make thing but its way more time intensive then it should be.

1) Make a mapped key PER button (or action whatever) PER character. Yes, if you want F1 on 10 accounts, you need to make 10 mapped keys. I created a separate Key Map for all the Rollover buttons.

Example - http://i.imgur.com/wu7KlEz.png / http://i.imgur.com/VbgLus6.png

2) Create a clickbar and for each button you assign a mapped key you created

Example - http://i.imgur.com/O4OcjHF.png

3) Optional - Using the wizard (or manually for those who have done it before) make a Toggle Mapped Key inside of "Always On" Key Maps that will turn on / turn off the Key Map for the Rollover Buttons. You can then assign that mapped key to a clickbar button if you want.

Example - http://i.imgur.com/8iUCoIQ.png
    Shadow you still doing incursions?