Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 16

Default What has everyone STOPPED doing?

Since the patch change has anyone completely stopped doing an activity?

Incursions, wormholes, mining, missioning, etc?

Or has everyone simply dialled back the amount of accounts they commit to a single activity

Also, anyone banned yet?

Everyone in my corp is still doing the same things they were doing. I've also seen plenty of people around high sec space who are still doing their thing. The effect of this change has been greatly overestimated by the general EVE community.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

I have been mining still. It's pain in the ass and my defense is not as good. I gave up pvp due to how long it takes for me to setup drones to assist my main. Right now the big issue is cloaky blops campers in our systems. They essentially shut down ratting and mining in all systems. I wish CCP would address that instead of using us as a scape goat.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus

No one I've heard has been banned

I replaced the cases of using input duplication with using round robins and clickbars / rollovers...

ATM Nulli Secunda pilots are super annoyed (since Stainwagon is fighting them down in the south). I get threats of petitions everytime I bomb them, can't image what CCP has to deal, so I am assuming they are creating them... they created this mess though so I cant feel too bad for CCP.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowandlight View Post
    No one I've heard has been banned

I replaced the cases of using input duplication with using round robins and clickbars / rollovers...

ATM Nulli Secunda pilots are super annoyed (since Stainwagon is fighting them down in the south). I get threats of petitions everytime I bomb them, can't image what CCP has to deal, so I am assuming they are creating them... they created this mess though so I cant feel too bad for CCP.
    You mentioned in your video you were gonna make a walk through how to setup that roll over click bars? Or is there some information somewhere how to set that up you used to make that video?

I have not stopped doing anything as I just got into isboxer this last September and the most I did was undock once or twice since. Now that my 11 alts have 6m sp they just sit there in station training. Never used alts.

Quote Originally Posted by K'man View Post
    I have not stopped doing anything as I just got into isboxer this last September and the most I did was undock once or twice since. Now that my 11 alts have 6m sp they just sit there in station training. Never used alts.
    Have you never done anything with them? or are you going to...

I have cut back from 16 accounts to 8 accounts, but this was not due to the isboxer change as i never used it for mining or pvping. Still multi-box mining. I still multibox pvp as well, but its usually manually and with only 2 to 4 accounts at a time.
    Meeo/Nibilus

I haven't changed a single thing from what I was doing before.

Just changed a handful of things in my setup.

Still running 11 accounts. Been debating dropping off 2, but only because the new ingame Eve UI (godawful transparent shitty fader bugfest) seems to have degraded my performance by a bit, and I get abysmal FPS when streaming or recording stuff.

Being able to stream and record is huge for me (for obvious reasons), so I figure dropping down 2 accounts might be helpful from a performance standpoint - nothing changes for me in regards to the input duplication change affecting my gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by K'man View Post
    You mentioned in your video you were gonna make a walk through how to setup that roll over click bars? Or is there some information somewhere how to set that up you used to make that video?
    - Here's a quick guide, its not as hard as you make thing but its way more time intensive then it should be.

1) Make a mapped key PER button (or action whatever) PER character. Yes, if you want F1 on 10 accounts, you need to make 10 mapped keys. I created a separate Key Map for all the Rollover buttons.

Example - http://i.imgur.com/wu7KlEz.png / http://i.imgur.com/VbgLus6.png

2) Create a clickbar and for each button you assign a mapped key you created

Example - http://i.imgur.com/O4OcjHF.png

3) Optional - Using the wizard (or manually for those who have done it before) make a Toggle Mapped Key inside of "Always On" Key Maps that will turn on / turn off the Key Map for the Rollover Buttons. You can then assign that mapped key to a clickbar button if you want.

Example - http://i.imgur.com/8iUCoIQ.png