Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default MultiLaunchBox on Macintosh for Key Broadcasting works again!

I did some more checking and tweaking, and found that MultiLaunchBox does actually work still on OS 10.9.5 and WoW.
    There is a new setting in the System Preferences>Security & Privacy under the Privacy Tab.
    You need to check the box to "allow the app to control your computer."
    I thought I should post for other Mac users, as this has been VERY frustrating for me.
    Hopefully this helps others.

Dave

Glad you hear MLB is still working for you.

I just started using it and it works well here too

The only problem is I cannot add more than 3 accounts. I saw it says it's free now on the website - but the only downloading link is still for trial version. Does anyone know how I can pay for it or unlock it?

Thank you Norrin, good app!

The link should have been updated to be the full version. Sorry if it is not.
    you can goto: http://www.fivemasted.com/testemail.aspx

Put in the email you want to register it with then hit the Get Hash button.
    It will give you the registration key needed to unlock.

Just ignore the Mailbox unavailable message.

awesomesauce, I'll be giving that a go this evening!

Did anyone ever have this working across a network? The site mentioned about that feature being there, but I couldn't see anything in the config/preferences.

Apologies for resurrecting an older thread. I literally registered today in order to talk about this program. If you're still looking to make MultiLaunchBox work over a network, the method is very simple. On your "master" computer, click "Start Broadcast." You can then launch your programs on that box. Repeat this process on your "slave" computer. Your key broadcasting should now be working from the master to the slave.

It's worth noting that while this process works flawlessly on Mavericks, Yosemite has a lot of bugs in the networking department. It may prove necessary to have both your connection to the internet and your connection between computers happen over ethernet, rather than over WiFi. I could never get it to work over wireless, but over ethernet it worked fine until I tried adding a new program to my launch group, and now MultiLaunchBox isn't working for me at all... If you're having problems getting it to work at this point, you may need to reduce the number of programs in your group.

If anyone has a clean MultiLaunchBox.app, I'd love it if you could PM me a link to download it. I've messed up my installs somehow and now that FiveMasted is down, I'm having no end of problems tracking down a copy of 2.0. Thanks in advance, and a huge thanks to Norrin for putting together this program in the first place!

I am away from my desk today, but I will look for a install, for you, when I get back.
    I should probably get my site back up working too.

The Site is back up. There is a link to the app you grab there.