Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Challenge modes Gold,Silver,Bronze

Challenge modes rewards has been fixed in WoD
    Like in MOP you did it on 1 char every char on your bnet account that is online Recieved the full rewards for CM Gold
    Achievements, Portals, Transmorgs, Mount(Egg to choose the colour of your mount).

Cm gold in WoD fixed status.
    All your chars on same Bnet account that is online recieve when you complete CM gold.
    -Achievement, Its shows you have it. But leaves the dungeons Unmarked that you havent done it.
    -Portals to dungeons. These you will be awarded.
    -Title, only the char that did get the title now.
    -Mounts, Still be send to all chars online on your bnet account.
    -Transmorg weapons set, Only obtainable for the char that did it.

Also thinking,
    If i do CM gold aggain on 1 char.
    What would happen if i put my 5 hunters in the same dungeon as i am in with a diff group. Would they be rewarded fully as they are in the dungeon?!?!
    They get the global achievement but when you arent in the dungeon your char gets unflagged as complete. Would this be a work arround :P
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-09-2015 at 08:28 AM Reason: Merged

Quote Originally Posted by Deimonics the mulitboxer View Post
    Challenge modes rewards has been fixed in WoD
    Like in MOP you did it on 1 char every char on your bnet account that is online Recieved the full rewards for CM Gold
    Achievements, Portals, Transmorgs, Mount(Egg to choose the colour of your mount).

Cm gold in WoD fixed status.
    All your chars on same Bnet account that is online recieve when you complete CM gold.
    -Achievement, Its shows you have it. But leaves the dungeons Unmarked that you havent done it.
    -Portals to dungeons. These you will be awarded.
    -Title, only the char that did get the title now.
    -Mounts, Still be send to all chars online on your bnet account.
    -Transmorg weapons set, Only obtainable for the char that did it.

Also thinking,
    If i do CM gold aggain on 1 char.
    What would happen if i put my 5 hunters in the same dungeon as i am in with a diff group. Would they be rewarded fully as they are in the dungeon?!?!
    They get the global achievement but when you arent in the dungeon your char gets unflagged as complete. Would this be a work arround :P
    What do you mean 'online', this doesn't make any sense. All your characters get the account wide achievements. offline characters dont emote the achievement gained in guild and /say because they are not online. Are you saying that if I had multiple characters online from the same bnet account and one of them got an achievement for a challenge mode dungeon, that all of them would get the personal achievement in MoP? Or that the account achievement would be obtained and emoted?

You not in the same raidid / lockout id, so you dont get credit, this is sort of silly.

The weapon sets arent a fix, the weapon sets are new and just like the armor sets were.

The only place this exploit worked that i can think of (in an odd way) was to do the wraithgate quest, be inside the enemy city and then be in a raid for a boss kill for the leader kills. You got credit for being in the city, but where phased. Phases are not raidids (or scenerios).

Quote Originally Posted by HPAVC View Post
    Are you saying that if I had multiple characters online from the same bnet account and one of them got an achievement for a challenge mode dungeon, that all of them would get the personal achievement in MoP?
    Yep.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

I just finished the silver challenge mode so I could get the yeti mount. What I noticed is that the mount is account wide, but the title is not. When I completed the last cm, all characters online on that bnet received the mount in the mail. I learned the mount on one account and put the others in the bank.

As I 10 box and have 2 bnets, I then xfered a toon with the yeti in the bank to my second bnet and learned the mount on that account. It worked perfectly and now I can run around on 10 yetis.

I think this would work with almost any mount or item that is mailed to you as long as it doesn't require any kind of requirement to use or learn. An example would be the the core hound mount. It was also sent in the mail as I'm sure many of you guys know. I stuck the extras in the bank so that so that I cound possibly learn it if I ever have another bnet in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal View Post
    I just finished the silver challenge mode so I could get the yeti mount. What I noticed is that the mount is account wide, but the title is not. When I completed the last cm, all characters online on that bnet received the mount in the mail. I learned the mount on one account and put the others in the bank. .
    ya it does this as well with the arena 100 win mounts. even though the mount was Char only all the chars online at the time got the mail with the mount. (some kinda bug probs that the game does not understand what chars are from where.)