Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 13

I decided to do this one first as its the only heroic i did with my paladins before starting the warlock team.
    I think i was ave i618 with paladins and i managed it with ave i615 with the warlocks

2 attempts.
    1st was i612 at start of first attempt, got to skulloc after 2.5hrs! was too late for more than a couple of tries.
    2nd started i614, was 615 when got to skulloc, Took 65mins.

1st boss quite hard because when he dismounts he has a major hardon for my warlocks and the pets have zero aggro! takes a little while to peel him off. Had to use teleports and speed boosts while i spam pet attack/taunts!

2nd boss(es) again quite tricky as pets, especially if ive summoned doomguards, can trigger the sanguine shield-heal. Also the pets tanking thewarrior boss sometimes run off into a corner causing me los healing issues.

3rd boss was tricky at first as i lack significant burst (affliction) and need to build my damage which allows the rylak to do me a lot of damage with his poison puddles.

All those bosses just required some figuring out time (hence 2.5 hr run lol) and then the second run i only died once (1st boss hardon phase).
    Skulloc was quite easy, i do think i couldve beaten him on the first run if id had more time.

Enjoying the warlocks even more than the paladins, but there are some pet related bugs that make it more difficult than it should be at times.
    They did sometimes run off after a fight and pull surrounding trash! or just face a wall and keep me in combat endlessly.

cant add another pic, exceeding quota again.. theyre only 600k, will see if i can make them smaller.

http://i.imgur.com/DstEB74.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/EzFVza6.jpg
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-11-2015 at 09:46 AM Reason: Un-Hotlinked Images

Quote Originally Posted by fightcow View Post
    cant add another pic, exceeding quota again.. theyre only 600k, will see if i can make them smaller.
    Just use a hosting site like imgur.com.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Hey what spec was you??

i lvoe warlocks and av been trying to find away to make me play them again ^^ Do you think you can do the raid trash?

Nice job! Grimrail Heroic or Everbloom Heroic might be good ones to try next with all locks. Shadow Fury and Howl of Terror will come in handy. Having 5 of them is going to work out very well against bosses like the Protectors in Everbloom Heroic and Yalnu in Everbloom Heroic. You can keep everything perpetually stunned.

Good luck with the team, I bet they're a lot of fun.
    Pally, mage, druid, priest and shaman on Staghelm.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Just use a hosting site like imgur.com.
    yep thanks as soon as i shut the page down i thought that.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    Hey what spec was you??

i lvoe warlocks and av been trying to find away to make me play them again ^^ Do you think you can do the raid trash?

affliction currently.
    demo is useless as no insta recast for pets.
    going to try destro soon as 2nd spec now that ive given up on demo.

no idea about raid stuff sorry ive never done it. I dont play well with others.. No patience

Quote Originally Posted by Teslah View Post
    Nice job! Grimrail Heroic or Everbloom Heroic might be good ones to try next with all locks. Shadow Fury and Howl of Terror will come in handy. Having 5 of them is going to work out very well against bosses like the Protectors in Everbloom Heroic and Yalnu in Everbloom Heroic. You can keep everything perpetually stunned.

Good luck with the team, I bet they're a lot of fun.

Howl is great. Saved me many times when ive pulled more trash than intended.
    Doesnt work on protectors(bosses) but it will work on the yalnu adds although its quite small radius so still tricky to get enough fleeing to survive. edit - doesnt work on the adds. went back to test it wondering why it hadnt helped last time i tried. i have about 3bytes of memory these days.

Had problems with grimrail as the 2nd boss encounter resets at random points. I think its a pet issue as it never happened with the paladins.
    auchindoun next as i struggled with the 3rd boss on my paladins so im taking the locks in for some payback
    edit - dat third boss! pooped on my locks. will come back at 620.
    Last edited by fightcow : 01-09-2015 at 09:55 AM

Great work! Thank you for sharing fightcow.

Quote Originally Posted by fightcow View Post
    yep thanks as soon as i shut the page down i thought that.

affliction currently.
    demo is useless as no insta recast for pets.
    going to try destro soon as 2nd spec now that ive given up on demo.

no idea about raid stuff sorry ive never done it. I dont play well with others.. No patience

Howl is great. Saved me many times when ive pulled more trash than intended.
    Doesnt work on protectors(bosses) but it will work on the yalnu adds although its quite small radius so still tricky to get enough fleeing to survive.

Had problems with grimrail as the 2nd boss encounter resets at random points. I think its a pet issue as it never happened with the paladins.
    auchindoun next as i struggled with the 3rd boss on my paladins so im taking the locks in for some payback

hunters can do raid trash with 5 hunters so maybe u can solo it.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    hunters can do raid trash with 5 hunters so maybe u can solo it.
    If you're at the gear level to do raid trash packs, I'd suspect heroics would be relatively easy.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I love the idea of x5 Hunters but I always slip a healer in one of the spots instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    If you're at the gear level to do raid trash packs, I'd suspect heroics would be relatively easy.
    For sure. I think i620 is about the level where the heroics start to become standard difficulty. 610 is hard, probably mythic for most dungeons
    but im expecting most of them will present little to no challenge at 630.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I love the idea of x5 Hunters but I always slip a healer in one of the spots instead.
    i ran 5 hunters in wotlk and they worked great and were fun. By all accounts they are more powerful now so id imagine it would be a strong team.
    Come on Andrea you know the beauty of boxing is you can run unorthodox teams and make it work: swap the healer for a damage dealer. Drop that zero and get yo'self a hero. etc..