Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Proc Notification?

For you seasoned boxers, how do you know on your main when a proc occurs on one of your other characters (devouring plague, pyroblast)? I'm using Isboxer and the Windows are so small on all but the main windows that's difficult to get visual notifications. I was thinking of using Weak Aura's and hidden chat channels to send text I can capture to notify me graphically. Maybe sound notifications, but that could get messy with a lot of team members. Thanks.

I was going to try using either Weak Auras or Power Auras to watch the characters in my party for buffs, and then display images based upon that (since most procs are based on self buffs).
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Creating Weak Aura's for aura's on other players is built right into the mod and is pretty straight forward to setup. The problem is things like Devouring Plague are not considered an aura and will not work. I posted on the WA forums and they suggested that I would need to send events to channels and capture the text. I have not found any information on this question and was wondering how more experienced multiboxers than myself get notifications when special abilities are available on slave characters.

If the proc image or icon shows up in the same place every time, and assuming you're using ISBoxer, you could create a VideoFX viewer for that spot and watch for it. Not as ideal as a good buff monitor addon but it does work in general. I watch my other toon's castbars/achievement popups that way.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I have a hack of sorts that exposes jamba proc to weak auras, weak auras is waiting for the event effectively. Not something you would have one twenty characters, but works fine for letting master know. Also use it for facing issues, lost follow, etc. Have to package that up someday.