Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default 2014 Accomplishments and 2015 Goals

Come gather around the fire, grab a drink, and let's chat!

Share with us your multiboxing accomplishments for 2014, whether it's something big or something small. Screenshots or videos are always fun to see too (don't worry, they don't have to be MiRai quality ).

Do you have any goals for 2015 for your multiboxing team? Or are you going to jump in and try multiboxing a different game than your usual?

Thanks for another great year!

I have to say it's been a great year to have ISBoxer - it's had so many updates and given me tons of ideas, especially with all the excellent videos posted by MiRai and all the users, not to mention the Twitch streaming and all the information and idea sharing on the forums.

If I get bored of one game, ISBoxer supports a ton of others. And I get bored pretty quick.

So in 2014 I managed to (thanks to ISBoxer):

Get 15 chars to 100 in WoW
    Get about 30 chars to 90 in WoW and multibox 25 at a time, and just own the MoP isle.
    Level cap x4 in all classes in D3 RoS.
    Gear out several teams in D3 RoS.
    Level cap 12x chars in EQ 2 (95 at the time), and do several of the ToV heroic instances
    Level cap 5x guys in Marvel Heroes
    Level cap 5x guys in Rift (60)
    Level cap 5x guys in Neverwinter.
    Box a bit of DDO to get extra loot.

What does 2015 hold in store for me? I just don't know. Let's hope it's less than 2014!

-Kicksome
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Quote Originally Posted by Binzyrd View Post
    Come gather around the fire, grab a drink, and let's chat!
    An alcoholic beverage, or ...?

Quote Originally Posted by Binzyrd View Post
    Do you have any goals for 2015 for your multiboxing team? Or are you going to jump in and try multiboxing a different game than your usual?
    One of my goals in 2015 is to finally get a handful of teams up to the top level in World of Warcraft before Blizzard pulls the rug out from underneath me with another expansion. Other than that, I need to start (and complete) my series reboot before people get mad at me.

I also wouldn't mind getting in some more D3 action either, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksome View Post
    I have to say it's been a great year to have ISBoxer - it's had so many updates and given me tons of ideas, especially with all the excellent videos posted by MiRai and all the users, not to mention the Twitch streaming and all the information and idea sharing on the forums.

If I get bored of one game, ISBoxer supports a ton of others. And I get bored pretty quick.

So in 2014 I managed to (thanks to ISBoxer):

Get 15 chars to 100 in WoW
    Get about 30 chars to 90 in WoW and multibox 25 at a time, and just own the MoP isle.
    Level cap x4 in all classes in D3 RoS.
    Gear out several teams in D3 RoS.
    Level cap 12x chars in EQ 2 (95 at the time), and do several of the ToV heroic instances
    Level cap 5x guys in Marvel Heroes
    Level cap 5x guys in Rift (60)
    Level cap 5x guys in Neverwinter.
    Box a bit of DDO to get extra loot.

What does 2015 hold in store for me? I just don't know. Let's hope it's less than 2014!

-Kicksome
    I don't know how you do it Kicksome.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    An alcoholic beverage, or ...?
    I don't know how you do it Kicksome.
    My uneducated guess ... he stopped doing WoTLK dungeons at some point a moved on to cata dungeons. Like I said, pure speculation.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Quote Originally Posted by zenga View Post
    My uneducated guess ... he stopped doing WoTLK dungeons at some point a moved on to cata dungeons. Like I said, pure speculation.
    It was almost all mindless grinding. I hate questing and I'm not a big story guy.

In fact, even though I leveled 15 guys to 100 in WoD I have no idea what the hell is going on story wise. I just know I'm alliance and I appear to be on some other island or continent.

I have a treadmill desk so I just grinded while I walked for a couple hours. Or researched the best grinding spots.

In fact, pretty much every game I listed I grinded to max level with 90% of the characters/content, didn't follow the story line and do quests etc... to level up.

Just find a good couple runs and do them over and over. Now THAT is relaxing.

-Kicksome
    Sweet* teams - <unGankable> - Kil'Jaeden US Alliance - 10x Shamans, 9x DKs 1x Pally, 10x Drews

Blog Entries

For me coming back my goals have to be about less is more. I'm taking 4 grad school classes this semester and I honestly don't have time to commit to raiding, or power-gold-making. I'm limiting myself to getting two toons to 100, and gearing/garrisoning those two toons, and I'm only allowed to do profession cooldowns for 4 total professions (1 alch, 1 ench, 1 tailor, 1 scribe). So i'm rediscovering the simplicity of just dual boxing and complexity has to wait for next summer.

Besides finding enough time to actually play, my main goal is to box 10 toons and maybe even get capped on some gold LoL
    ..... s l o w l y getting there