Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 13 of 13

To add to that:

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    I do have a (newish) very strict rule - make sure your isboxing is aboveboard.
    em dash, no spaces please.

Got a question; Is Lord's corp no longer taking people (it says in hibernation in pub channel, but I presumed he is still active from forums here)? If not, are there other multiboxing friendly wh groups? Especially groups that dont mind solo players at first who are rebuilding their multibox fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacobsalt View Post
    Got a question; Is Lord's corp no longer taking people (it says in hibernation in pub channel, but I presumed he is still active from forums here)? If not, are there other multiboxing friendly wh groups? Especially groups that dont mind solo players at first who are rebuilding their multibox fleet.
    Correct, VENIO is currently in hibernation, as in not active. I myself have personally joined a new corp and have moved over all active players in VENIO to said corp. I hold director in new corp, and am an active part of leadership there.

I am more than happy to refer you to our recruiting people to get you in. We have several multiboxers already in corp - myself, another director(Bewalk), Fungu(the same fungu who posts here), and Ordieth (a multiboxer from venio) are a handful I can think of right now off the top of my head.

Since the corp is comprised of primarily singleboxers, ofc we're fine with people who have one account right now. Our focus is pvp tho, and Chester (the ceo) will kick people who don't participate in corp stuff.

We live in a c5/c5 vanilla atm. If you're around in Oatmeal, just give me a shout when I hop on next.

I just woke up after sleeping for ~15h, worked an overnight the night before last, and was short on sleep for a few nights before then as well, so I'll get on in a bit lol.