Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

I have not done this just yet, but I've put in a ticket over @ Blizzard on this issue and will let you know what they say when I get a reply.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Quote Originally Posted by Ñightsham View Post
    I have not done this just yet, but I've put in a ticket over @ Blizzard on this issue and will let you know what they say when I get a reply.
    Blizzard's reply.....

"That is awesome you are a multiboxer! I bet that's a ton of fun.

Sadly, there isn't a way to link battle.net accounts so that the secondary account can get those BoAs. With that said, you can transfer a character with those items over to the other account and they will move too. They are just like items so they share those same rules."

....just tried a mock transfer and got the following error.. I'll have give them another call. My other Bnet acct is active and valid.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ñightsham View Post
    just tried a mock transfer and got the following error.. I'll have give them another call. My other Bnet acct is active and valid.
    A BNet can be active and valid, but not have any WoW licenses attached to it. You won't be able to move a character to that account until you have a WoW license with an active subscription attached to it. I know you can transfer characters off of an inactive account, but I don't know if you can transfer them to an inactive account.

And yes, you can put heirlooms on a character and move the heirlooms over, but you're "taking" them from your current BNet account by doing it that way, so if you don't have a copy (and need one) then you're SOL. I have no idea how the system is going to work come 6.1, but I doubt they're going to just let people pull heirlooms out of the heirloom pane and move them to other accounts. The heirlooms will likely be removed from the character upon transfer, but we can dream.
    Last edited by MiRai : 01-05-2015 at 04:04 AM Reason: Words
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Another thing is characters cannot transfer to a lower expansion level license.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    Another thing is characters cannot transfer to a lower expansion level license.
    Indeed, this even applies to pre-orders. As soon as you've pre-ordered an expansion for a WoW account, you can no longer transfer characters to that WoW account from WoW accounts that don't have said pre-order applied (yet) - despite the actual expansion not having being released at that time.
    Last edited by MultiBear : 01-04-2015 at 10:49 PM

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    And yes, you can put heirlooms on a character and move the heirlooms over, but you're "taking" them from your current BNet account by doing it that way, so if you don't have a copy (and don't have one) then you're SOL. I have no idea how the system is going to work come 6.1, but I doubt they're going to just let people pull heirlooms out of the heirloom pane and move them to other accounts. The heirlooms will likely be removed from the character upon transfer, but we can dream.
    Heirlooms Are BOP (soulbound) when the new system is in place you buy a new token that add heirlooms to the heirloom-panel when you remove the heirloom from the tab they be soulbound) they can not be used or put back into the panel its just a new item You can not sell back to vendors

I got this info when i asked what happens if you got 5 of the same item. they was still unsure how it work 100% but that is how they think it happen. they said they might be away to trade them for looms you might not have.

But the guy i talked to about this said it was pushed back as a lot of the system tech is really new and they need to make sure there is noway to "clone" them to players that should be able to get them (think about moving mounts to other accounts when that panel came out)
    sure we find out when its on the ptr.

As with all beta's and ptr i will be posting information i can get form the ptrs on this as soon as i can.
    Last edited by ebony : 01-05-2015 at 03:21 AM

It's been a while since I updated my process here, but after a online chat session with a rep it appears that anything in your bags/bank that are Bnet account bound will transfer with the character to your second Bnet account. As most have already commented here about that very thing. Items gained in the previous Bnet account will not xfer (acct wide mounts, ect.).
    I have a character to transfer but i need to wait until I upgrade the accounts (at least one) to WoD in order to transfer.
    if anything doesn't carryover, i'll post here, but I don't expect any problems.

Thanx