Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17

Default Multiple Bnet accts

This question is directed at those that have more than one battle net account and are boxing more characters than a single bnet acct can accommodate.

1.) Does Blizzard allow the linking of those accounts or are they considered completely separate. Such as taking advantage of acct bound items.

2.) When playing cross-realm team, can items be exchanged/traded, ect.... (Your characters, not other people)

3.) any other limitations regarding different accts owned by the same person.

Thanks,
    NS
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Blog Entries

As far as I know different bnet accounts are completely unrelated unless they are RAFed together. I have heard you are allowed to transfer toons between accounts to duplicate mounts/pets and other boas to another bnet, though.

Everything is separate. You cannot "link" BNet accounts so that you can gain access to account-bound items from both accounts, and the only mounts which are attached to characters anymore are the class-specific mounts (Warlock/Paladin). You might get lucky when moving an account from one BNet to another BNet and it may retain some of the mounts, but that's not normal and you shouldn't expect it to happen.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Since my old Bnet is full I am forced to create new ones. My mistake was I created 4 completely new Bnet instead of just one and fill it in with 4 accounts to take advantage of RAF. Now I have to do Guild reps to 4 BNET accounts for the heirlooms.

1.) According to Blue posts in the forums
    It's treated separate but make sure that all your BNET accounts have the same Full and Last name or better yet identical information so you wont have problems transferring characters. If you're old BNET accounts have trial versions, you may call the support to remove that and can be replaced by a premium account from other BNET. If you want to replace a premium account in your BNET you will need to send a snail maiil and probably with the premium code that you'l remove.

2.) No

3.) That's all I know
    Last edited by Khatovar : 12-29-2014 at 01:16 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Diwa View Post
    Since my old Bnet is full I am forced to create new ones. My mistake was I created 4 completely new Bnet instead of just one and fill it in with 4 accounts to take advantage of RAF. Now I have to do Guild reps to 4 BNET accounts for the heirlooms.
    You could have just contacted Blizzard via live chat or over the phone and they'd move the accounts around for you. You need to have another BNet already set up and ready to accept those accounts, but I've never been questioned once in all the times I've had this done for me, and I must have done with this 10-15 WoW accounts over the years -- The most recent being just a few months ago before starting my latest set of RaF.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Thanks, I'll contact them then. With regards to Heirlooms, what's the fastest way to get the shoulder and chest?

Blog Entries

Shoulders and chests aren't available again yet are they? Most of the heirlooms are MIA until 6.1

Quote Originally Posted by Diwa View Post
    Thanks, I'll contact them then. With regards to Heirlooms, what's the fastest way to get the shoulder and chest?
    Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Shoulders and chests aren't available again yet are they? Most of the heirlooms are MIA until 6.1
    to get chest/weps

the fasest way would be honor, and get them, ones. ashran is fast to get a few k honor in a few hours.

other choices Dark moon fair sells all the pve ones

Thanks for the replies, I think I'm going to try and xfer a veteran toon with some gold and other items to the second bnet acct and see what hapoens with what.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Quote Originally Posted by Ñightsham View Post
    Thanks for the replies, I think I'm going to try and xfer a veteran toon with some gold and other items to the second bnet acct and see what hapoens with what.
    Nightsham, any luck on this? I'm curious as to your results as I'm thinking about doing the same thing.