Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30

I just started again recently, bought warlords and got 5 x 90 mages, and started levelling a priest + 4 x warrior group now at 35..

and now you talk hunters... sigh

Having lots of fun with 5 hunters, was hoping to do easy trash farm with them (hm or bfr) buuut thats actually a lot more difficult than i anticipated.

Quote Originally Posted by Los View Post
    Having lots of fun with 5 hunters, was hoping to do easy trash farm with them (hm or bfr) buuut thats actually a lot more difficult than i anticipated.
    huh? heroic hm should be easy for 5 bms. You need to cc the first pull, after that its single pull(sometimes 2). I havent done brf yet, but will be doing that once I have time.

Sorry all, might be a nub question but...how do you run instance with 5 of the same class? Do you manually run to to each one and then just run in and out as needed? Seems using the que system would be easier no?

Again, please forgive my newbness here...

> would be easier no?

There is *nothing* about multiboxing that is easier, Kalos.

Fair Enough...

Then is it harder to run a 5 BM group through instances rather then just developing a balanced group and queing?

Quote Originally Posted by kalos72 View Post
    Fair Enough...

Then is it harder to run a 5 BM group through instances rather then just developing a balanced group and queing?
    Not necessarily harder, just means you have to get your lazy ass out of your garrison/city to do it. (Yeah, I'm lazy, too. Still, 5 BM is great fun.) This is one of the reasons I used to run paladins and druids: 5 of a class but could still spam instance queues.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Just got a team of 5 bm hunters to 100. Really liking them for eventual farming of the savage blood. Still tweaking some isboxer actions but basically it's drop 5 traps, throw in a freeze trap, send the pets out, petpassive after enough damage, back to the trap and viola..... 5 elites trapped .
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Blog Entries

I am about to resub and I am thinking about 3x hunter/war/priest for my free 90s and first pve group.

War Tank is fun for the mobility, but here lately I love the surv and aoe tanking of a druid bear. + backed with a dPriest heals It has been amazing, i have been leveling a dual box Tank n heals with another boxer supplying the triple bm hunter dps. Big pulls, and pet cleave makes for fast clears and easy levels.
    Just
    Saying