Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default problem with grimrail depot - nitrogg thundertower resetting

So i finally got a chance to have a crack at grimrail with my 5 warlocks and everytime i get nitrogg out of the turret it resets the fight and kicks me out of his carriage.

i didnt have this issue on my paladins at all.

Sometimes it reset at random halfway through the fight, but most notably it happens at the start and most annoyingly it happens every single time after i hit him with the 3 mortars.

I guess i will have to skip this one for now

Anyone else had this issue? if so, what team and circumstances?

Still happens as of prepatch Legion.

MW + PROT war + 3 * MM when I did it earlier today. I think one of the hunters got targeted with the cannon and must have been just out of range of it forcing the encounter to reset.

Not entirely sure this is what happened but it happened three times and after that I moved everyone closer to the middle and not so close to the back of the car.

Maybe its the pets. I did not have any problems yesterday with my pali tank/disc priest/mage/shaman/warlock team.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Maybe its the pets. I did not have any problems yesterday with my pali tank/disc priest/mage/shaman/warlock team.
    Nope. Happened to my Prot / MW / 3 * MM ( no pet ) comp. About 3 times before I pulled everyone closer to the middle and stayed away from the door.

I think one of my hunters got targeted and must have backed into the door.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMilitia View Post
    Nope. Happened to my Prot / MW / 3 * MM ( no pet ) comp. About 3 times before I pulled everyone closer to the middle and stayed away from the door.

I think one of my hunters got targeted and must have backed into the door.
    Did you use feign at any time? I remember when making my Grimrail video I used feign because I wanted to reset the encounter. Usually that did reset the encounter, but one time it only reset halfway and I got a freebie kill on the cannon/boss.

However even if you did feign, the encounter should still be active from the rest of the characters.
    I did this fight many times when learning, and have never had the problem of it resetting without me purposely doing it myself. I've often played the encounter just in the start, close to the door. But I guess I've never stood right on the door.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmage View Post
    Did you use feign at any time? I remember when making my Grimrail video I used feign because I wanted to reset the encounter. Usually that did reset the encounter, but one time it only reset halfway and I got a freebie kill on the cannon/boss.

However even if you did feign, the encounter should still be active from the rest of the characters.
    I did this fight many times when learning, and have never had the problem of it resetting without me purposely doing it myself. I've often played the encounter just in the start, close to the door. But I guess I've never stood right on the door.

Nope no feign. I think what happens is someone too close to the door gets targeted by the canon fire and so it resets thinking they aren't in the room.

If you don't fight by the door the fight never resets. Generally speaking when fights reset it's because someone not in the room or too close to the door got targeted.