Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default New is it possible to multibox on my one laptop?

Hey I was wondering if it was possible for me to multibox on my one laptop. Please don't hate on me it is about a 5 year old Alienware m17x R3. Processor is Intel core i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00GHz,2001 Mhz, 4 Core(s) and an AMD graphics card. I will try to find out which one it is i cannot remember or find its location. Thanks! Maybe with all the settings on low and no addons it would be possible to multibox on my laptop? Thanks for your time and happy holidays!

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    To multibox what game?
    World of Warcraft

Two or three accounts? Probably. Four or five, or more? Probably not unless you're willing to play at a reduced resolution and framerate.

The only way to truly know would be to fire up trial accounts to see how the machine handles it.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Two or three accounts? Probably. Four or five, or more? Probably not unless you're willing to play at a reduced resolution and framerate.

The only way to truly know would be to fire up trial accounts to see how the machine handles it.
    Two, my main account and one that I want to RaF with. Thanks for the replies.

When I travel I play on a similar machine, I do that 'stacked' screens layout in isboxer for 5 characters. Yes the four are gimped addons, no sound/voice, minimap hidden, gfx settings low, fps minimal.

I used to run 5 toons on my laptops, but with 6.0 it isn't possible. Maybe if I reduced the settings, but I just bout a new desktop instead ><