Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Staying motivated?

So I've played this game a long time and have always had short and long term goals in-game. I only recently since August of this year decided to take my Eve experience to the next step and took the plunge paying real money for 12 subscriptions for 12 months each to be able to multibox and play the game how I wanted to play due to lack of others who play during my timezone.

Since the recent move to pretty much making multiboxing a sin to all but ccp and multiboxers I've found my goals diminished and sadly unmotivated to keep my subscriptions once they near their cycle. Granted this is still 8 months away and things could change but with the new skill queue being unlimited I never log in.

What are your short and long term goals in-game and how are you staying motivated?
    Last edited by K'man : 12-22-2014 at 10:22 PM

http://warptozero.net/index.php?topic=83.new#new

My goal is to bring more support and RP to Multi-boxers by running for CSM. Each of those toons you has has a vote and I would love them. I can agree that the new changes kind of suck. I support them because they don't kill multi-boxing just make it harder, at the same time I agree they are unwarranted without an explanation.

Multiboxing Incursions has been on my bucketlist of eve for a while now, it is always something I wanted to do, I will see how well it works without input duplication come Jan 1st and then decide from there.

A longer term goal has been for me, since my girlfriend started playing EvE that is, to get a fleet capable of multiboxing wormhole sites and staying in a wormhole with that fleet permanently with my girlfriend as the only other resident, that long term goal is perhaps now my only goal unless incursions go well

Training all my characters into carriers and dreads was a goal of mine. With the changes I doubt that will happen. Upon discovering I can rat in a VNI or Ishtar I have that aspect of the game covered. My team is maxed out on mining skills. The next goal is getting everyone in ishtars. After that I may finish off the carrier and dread training. Currently I am trying to decide what to do with the 20 day gifts. I was thinking about research/cyno/lvl 4 mission running alts. It would be nice to have a few toons that could run missions for isk if my null sec characters are unable to generate money due to null sec problems.
    “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.
    Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
    Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
    Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”
    Epicurus