Close
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 25

Question Are WoD dungeons boxer friendly?

Currently I don't have all my five accounts active. I'm considering activating the rest as well, but before I do this I’m wondering if the dungeons are boxer friendly?
    Last edited by valle2000 : 12-20-2014 at 08:01 AM
    valle2000
    multiboxing WoW using hotkeynet and jamba addon

There are a couple of the dungeons that have a boss that is tough for boxers to get past but the vast majority of them are just fine. No worse than any other expansion.

As for the dungeon levels, you can queue starting at level 90. However, you'd miss some really good questing in WoD.

Overall, it is a great expansion and I'm having a great time ten boxing it.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

So far I've been able to do all the dungeons on Normal without out-gearing them. There is usually one boss that gives me a problem, and the rest generally get streamrolled in one or two tries. I haven't tried heroics yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    Overall, it is a great expansion and I'm having a great time ten boxing it.
    With the boost to 90, I'm heavily considering attempting 10-boxing this expansion. Do you level 10 at once now or do 5 and 5? (just curious).

I have done all Normal instances w/ Pal + 4 shamans.
    Working on Heroics now.

Heroic - Iron Docks Down

Im starting to think 5 Prot palies could do Heroics well. I tried heroic Depot last night. The first boss ( duo ) I was fighting the two back and forth for some time..not sure when it happened but the rest of my team was dead and i did not notice it. Long story short. I stayed alive on my tank for longer than should be normal and was doing 13k dps ( item lvl 620ish ). The self heals kept me alive a long time. So im just wondering how well 5 prot palies could do sharing the damage and using WoG to heal?
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )

Quote Originally Posted by Toned View Post
    Heroic - Iron Docks Down
    what ilvl are you? havent tried any hc's yet myself, im just 600-615.

Quote Originally Posted by wakasm View Post
    With the boost to 90, I'm heavily considering attempting 10-boxing this expansion. Do you level 10 at once now or do 5 and 5? (just curious).
    Do ten at a time. Questing in a raid group is AWESOME in this expansion. For the first time in WoW, you get quest credit in a raid. There are only two or three quests per zone that don't give raid credit.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Jooseppi View Post
    what ilvl are you? havent tried any hc's yet myself, im just 600-615.
    I was around 610-613 on my shamans, but my tank is 641.

All of my toons are now around ilvl 620~ (Did Loot Finder and got some 645 drops, and ran more heroics)

Managed to do UBRS / Auchidoun yesterday as well
    Last edited by Toned : 12-21-2014 at 02:40 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Lyonheart View Post
    Im starting to think 5 Prot palies could do Heroics well. I tried heroic Depot last night. The first boss ( duo ) I was fighting the two back and forth for some time..not sure when it happened but the rest of my team was dead and i did not notice it. Long story short. I stayed alive on my tank for longer than should be normal and was doing 13k dps ( item lvl 620ish ). The self heals kept me alive a long time. So im just wondering how well 5 prot palies could do sharing the damage and using WoG to heal?
    my first team was 5prots, works well. i did iron docks hc at about i618 and all normals except everbloom at below i610. couldnt do everbloom normal though, even at i615.
    i didnt get bored of them, just i get alt-itis really bad so theyve been shelved for now.