Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 25

OP.
    Id agree they are just as 'friendly' as the other expansions but with more emphasis on movement which can make things tricky for melee teams.
    I think they are harder then cata and panda though. I was generally able to brute force my way through those instances but the wod ones require much more attention and if you tackle them at i595/i610 (normals/hc respectively) then they are a hell of a challenge. Each +5 ilevels makes them a significant notch easier so that by i610 with a bit of practice the normals are doable without much fuss.
    I found heroics very hard when i started at 610 but by 620 i was starting to drop bosses much easier. id imagine at 630 it would be quite painless.

edit: obviously your team comp. is a big factor too, id love to see 5xmages ! and im tempted to try 5 rogues myself..that would be impressively hard
    Last edited by fightcow : 12-23-2014 at 12:37 PM

I noticed about 1000-1500DPS per 10ilvl increase... Aka you'll see a decent amount of dps going from ilvl600 to ilvl610

I also started a DK/Priest/3xHunter group.... kinda crazy how fast things die. The 3 hunters have the epic guns and are pulling like 8k DPS at lvl 93.

I've got Heroic Iron Docks and Auchindoun down. Running a mixed team. Pally tank, Mage, lock, hunter and priest. Tank is at 639, rest are 615 to 620. Definitely big jumps in dips/survivability with small iLvl increases.

Tried Heroic UBRS. First boss was easy, but how did you get past the poison from the second boss? Room was covered with it in about a minute. No where to go and too much movement. Got him down to 30% or so.

Going to try farming 670 gear. That looked like a lot of fun.
    Pally, mage, druid, priest and shaman on Staghelm.

3x Hunter / Sham / Pal is my latest group, and it is amazing.

Hunters just do way more dmg than ele, even with shit gear. Just got them into heroics and already did Heroic Iron Docks / Auchindoun w/ very little issues.

Rapid Fire + Lust is omg pewpew. Did Raid Finder today and got all the hunters around 623.

I have a real love for bm hunters, with pets with taunt on to share damage with tank & a disco priest it's a nice setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I have a real love for bm hunters, with pets with taunt on to share damage with tank & a disco priest it's a nice setup.
    I find that hunters in general tend to be on the higher end of the damage spectrum. Since Misdirection is an instant cast my tank rarely loses aggro. Even if he does go down then my pet will pick up the aggro.

A version of the macro I use to achieve this is below:

/use [@Zymata,exists][help][@pet,exists] Misdirection

Last edited by CDNProdigy : 01-19-2015 at 11:01 PM

I don't MD to anything.. I like the threat bouncing between pets and the tank as it reduces the healing I need to do to the tank. It's nice when the pets soak up the big hit boss abilities.

I was toying with x4 Hunters and a healer again but then I can't use the 5 man finder

Maybe it's time to have a healer (pala) leading with x3 Hunters and an ele again.. that way I can get lust plus pet buffs. It's so much easier to heal pets than a tank.. I do find it strange that Blizz never changed it.

Nice to see BM got a buff too!
    Last edited by Andreauk : 01-20-2015 at 12:06 AM

I'm just about to reach 100 with a full group. Which level 100 dungeons (normal) are recommended to start with? My team consist of 3 hunters, priest and a pally.
    I did try Skyreach at 98 but couldn't even complete first boss(!). Have completed Achindoun, Mines and Iron Docks though.
    valle2000
    multiboxing WoW using hotkeynet and jamba addon

Quote Originally Posted by Teslah View Post

Tried Heroic UBRS. First boss was easy, but how did you get past the poison from the second boss? Room was covered with it in about a minute. No where to go and too much movement. Got him down to 30% or so.
    I put all my ranged stacked on each other up top and only have my tank down by the boss. When I get the warning for the poison, wait till the last second and sidestep, makes a nice puddle in one spot, just don't hit it later on. If you run all melee DPS, keep the healer up top and just pull the boss all the way to the end opposite where he starts while the tank builds a bit of threat then when he gets there go nuts moving the tank backwards whenever the poison hits.

My first kill I got him down from about 20% (A guess but it was a lot) with only an enhance shaman left alive. That's when I discovered he was easy to kite once the adds are down.

I have a hard time with dungeons.. Currently at 640ish on my toons... None of them are enchanted.. Maybe I need to fix my healing?

Do most of you use isboxer or
    keyclone?
    I am running disc but feel like maybe I should run holy till
    i out totally out gear the content? My goal is to run for gold but haven't cleared a normal random dungeon.. Maybe I need to farm garrisons only :-/