Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default [Hotkeynet] Mouse clicks won't broadcast

Hello guys,

This is my first post, and i've looked at the other threads, but i still can't find an answer. I'm using Hotkeynet and everything seems to be going fine, besides mouse broadcasting. If i want to right click something, WoW 1 will click on it, but WoW 2 won't. If i say for example want to accept a quest, or pick up loot from a mob, i have to left click to accept the quest and right click to loot, however WoW 2 won't. Yes, even after changing the keymodifier. This is the script im using for mouse broadcasting:

Code:
    <UseKeyAsModifier Oem3>
    <Hotkey ScrollLockOn Oem3 LButton, MButton, RButton, Button4, Button5>
       <SendLabel w1, w2>
          <ClickMouse %TriggerMainKey%>
                    <RestoreMousePos>
    Anyone know what's missing or what i'm doing wrong?
    Last edited by MiRai : 12-18-2014 at 05:30 PM Reason: Fixed Code Displaying Weirdly

Are you holding the OEM3 key down while using the mouse? Is ScrollLock on? Have you tried adjusting the delays in the mouseclick settings {options > Settings > Clickmouse}? What does HotKeyNet say in the "Actions on this PC" window?

For quest management and NPC stuff like vendors and flightmasters, you should use Jamba instead of mouse passing.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Yes, i'm holding down the OEM3, Yes, Scrollock is on, or else the other actions wouldn't broadcast. No i haven't tried adjusting the delays, i'll try that, thanks. If that doesn't work i'll just try to learn Jamba although i didn't get it to work last time i tried.