Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default Anyone doing 5x Monks and running WoD Normal or Heroic Dungeons? Feedback wanted.

Hi,

So finding my Shamans lackluster but really enjoying boxing again. I have zero experience with Monks and wondered if they are similar to Paladins. I've seen one person, TheOlz who boxed 5 Monks in MoP but so far cannot find a thread about the experience in WoD.

They seem very Proc dependent - how well can each spec be managed in ISBoxer, are they a fun comp?

If they are recommended - would I do 1 Tank, 3 DPS and 1 Healer so I can do Dungeons or would it be easier to manage as 5x DPS?

Cheers in advance,

Slats

hi
    Sorry this isnt a direct answer, more of a relevant sidenote:
    ive used 5xprot paladins and had good success in wod dungeons and recently started on heroics, i was wondering myself if 5 brewmasters would be similar? they have the essential elements that the paladins have - ie, they can all heal and have defensive cd's etc
    I know you didnt mention 5 x tanks but dont rule it out, tanks do great dps now especially with bonus armor.

I did Monks in MoP but I haven't leveled them in WoD and do not intend to.

They're totally viable--Energy+CP works fine boxing. The only problem is that melee is just plain inferior to ranged if you're doing pve. If you're prepared to accept that and deal with it, then the Monks'll treat you fine
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."