Close
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 48

finally got 100.
    Thought id start at SMBG as i think thats the first endgame dungeon i did with the paladins.

First boss was easier with locks.
    second and third were a cakewalk, again.
    nerzhul was a bugger, again
    Trash was harder with the locks!

Locks were ave i602.8 fresh out of nagrand.
    not sure on my ilevels with the paladins, wish id recorded it, but i suspect it was a bit lower.
    Im going to record my ilvl for completion with the locks, as a future comparison for myself and anyone else who is interested.

i do have pics, ~500kb, but cant upload as says exceeds my quota.

I said in my orig post that i hoped DS would make a big difference, it is an L100 talent after all.
    nope. Its garbage.
    im having good results using affliction with the haunt L100 for bosses.
    I really want to do everbloom with them but im just not getting any time to play atm as the kids are on 'holiday bedtimes' now so cant get rid of the buggers

edit. 1am and Finally tried everbloom with the warlocks.
    well the rest of the instance was easier with the warlocks but still i cannot complete
    The nearest i came was to remain mounted and try to avoid everything and i can actually run over most of the 'petals' that way, but still end up with at least 5 or 6 (with 500k hp each) plus the other adds and the boss and though the npc's sort of help its still overwhelming.
    Last edited by fightcow : 12-22-2014 at 08:26 PM

death knights, based on comparison to last expansion and some suitable alternative comps, are pretty much garbage right now....

cant get past ravenwing(?) in ubrs because the melee pets wont attack him unless i spam the attack button, and even then they dont move, usually just stay right at the entrance to the bridge and they wont hold aggro so the squishy little warlocks get squished..
    The ranged pets attack better, still not right, but they dont hold aggro so i die anyway.
    Another bug that is stopping my progress with this otherwise fun team.
    Getting a bit disheartened now.

Quote Originally Posted by fightcow View Post
    cant get past ravenwing(?) in ubrs because the melee pets wont attack him unless i spam the attack button, and even then they dont move, usually just stay right at the entrance to the bridge and they wont hold aggro so the squishy little warlocks get squished..
    Did you try doing the pet "Go To to location" thing to move them over to the boss and then attack? Talking a bit out of my ass here as I haven't done UBRS at 100 yet but that might get them close enough to function.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Did you try doing the pet "Go To to location" thing to move them over to the boss and then attack? Talking a bit out of my ass here as I haven't done UBRS at 100 yet but that might get them close enough to function.
    yes, but they just dont behave normally and they dont gain aggro. Its as if the boss treats them as being out of range and so focuses on my locks.
    Oddly, the pets do seem to hit the boss, and when the voids auto taunt or i manually taunt it flashes the taunt anim above the boss and he turns toward the pets but he still attacks my locks.
    The only time they attack correctly is at the start of the first time i attack ragewing when he flies up from under the bridge, then the pets take some damage, maybe 2 or 3 hits worth, before they 'freeze up' and become out of range.

Maybe it will get fixed, i did find a thread on the official forums with a hunter complaining about his pet not attacking ragewing. i might start my own, but i wont mention multiboxing as we are generally misunderstood by the unwashed masses

Im just going to press on and gear up for heroics where there's a few more dungeons to try. I can live with it just being the 2 i have to skip as tbh i didnt expect to be able to complete every dungeon with 5locks, although i wasnt expecting it to be due to bugs.
    Last edited by fightcow : 12-30-2014 at 05:51 AM

i did burial grounds hc at i616-617 with the locks and then ran out of steam!

5 x druids now
    all at 92, so wont be long.

i knew i never grew out of my adhd !

Cool, fightcow, keep the updates coming.

Ya know, with just five more accounts you could level ten in the same time it takes to level five. Just think, you could make teams of hunters and rogues at the same time!

Wait... I see now that I am only contributing to the disease.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    Cool, fightcow, keep the updates coming.

Ya know, with just five more accounts you could level ten in the same time it takes to level five. Just think, you could make teams of hunters and rogues at the same time!

Wait... I see now that I am only contributing to the disease.
    haha!
    you do have a point though..

no, i cant. i mustnt.

Saame here.. I really want to but I best not.. well not if I want to remain in my relationship lol