Close
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 48

Default Alt-itis has got me already.. 5 x Warlocks.

I have thoroughly enjoyed my main 5paladin wod team but even after the first few days of being 100 i started thinking about my next wod team!
    Decided to go with 5 x warlocks again! i think they will struggle in wod, especially after they took drainlife out of the destro spec, in fact they hurt locks in some other ways i cant remember too... so will be a challenge.

92 now, and the thing ive noticed is they are so immobile compared to the prot paladins! its nasty, they feel so clunky..
    Im hoping that the new L100 talent 'demonic servitude' will make the difference as current mobile dps is poop.
    Blew my 90boosts on the locks too as i wanted to be horde and also couldnt be bothered to level my 89 alliance locks.
    hope i dont regret it.

i played on beta (i do love my Gnomes) but can not say i really enjoyed them to be fair.

I have been thinking about 5 rouge gnomes.

as am not happy with the deathkights as i started playing them.

What don't you like about the Dks? I have 7 DKs and 3 paladins and they are amazing. they were utterly destructive in world PvP, and quested SO fast and easily.

I am doing druids now, mosg says they rock, so I follow him. he hasn't been wrong yet.
    ever.
    since i met him.
    damn him.

I did 3 demonology locks, disc priest, mage as my alt team. They did pretty well but hunters have completely spoiled me for farming.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

97 now.
    They gettin' better.. i think..

im quite anxious about stepping into that first L100 instance...im dreading getting that sinking feeling when you face the first boss and your team wipes before you even got your dps going and you think 'nope, this aint gonna work'

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    I did 3 demonology locks, disc priest, mage as my alt team. They did pretty well but hunters have completely spoiled me for farming.
    I have a disc Priest with x3 Hunters, my other half is bear tank.. I just can't have anything other than Hunters now.. they can just keep on attacking even when we're running to avoid stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I have a disc Priest with x3 Hunters, my other half is bear tank.. I just can't have anything other than Hunters now.. they can just keep on attacking even when we're running to avoid stuff.

[offtopic] did you not quit boxing /confused

With deathkights i find the dungeons very hard at 60 with cloth gear. So might have to wait for loombox in 6.1

oh though ill be playing hunters gnomes when we get them!

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    [offtopic] did you not quit boxing /confused

With deathkights i find the dungeons very hard at 60 with cloth gear. So might have to wait for loombox in 6.1

oh though ill be playing hunters gnomes when we get them!
    Yeah I did quit, but me and my other half made brand new accounts to start it all from scratch - turning out to be more fun now I have so much to do... and having him to do it with.

I'm playing x4 Female Taurens lol
    Last edited by Andreauk : 12-17-2014 at 06:55 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Andreauk View Post
    I'm playing x4 Female Taurens lol
    My first WoW character was a Female Tauren Hunter. Got stuck on every doorway in Booty Bay.
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by moosejaw View Post
    My first WoW character was a Female Tauren Hunter. Got stuck on every doorway in Booty Bay.
    They don't call it Booty Bay for nothing....
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)