Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Autolooting and Basic Macro Help Needed Please

Boxed a lot in the past but it's been a few years so I have three basic questions which I thought would be best in the new area.

1. Boxing 5 toons using ISBoxer/Jamba. Some of my toons won't autoloot quest items. I have 'Auto Loot' ticked in the WoW interface menu. Anything else basic I should check ?

2. If spamming a macro or attack is there a way to stop further spells/abilities firing if you are channeling a spell, preferably using a basic castsequence macro ?

3. I'm looking in the macro library and macros are set out in steps (eg Step 1 1,2,9). I understand the logic but is this using AHK or propriatary WoW language ?

Thanks.

Easiest way in my opinion is using a hotkey in game for Interact with Target

In game I have it bound to Alt + I

Setup ISBoxer to send it to either your slaves or all toons, and then just spam that when you want to loot mobs.

New Hotkey:
    Bound to anything (I use Alt + I)

Actions:
    Do Assist Me
    Send Hotkey (Alt + I) to All Other (Or All if you want all toons to loot the mob)

This can also be used for questing, NPCs, etc... Anything you can interact with via mouse clicking you can spam this key.

You need to make sure that Click to Move is turned on though, so just be ready for that

1. I had same issue. I turned off autoloot on all toons and activated Jamba´s Advanced Loot + autoclose lootwindow
    2.try this:

/castsequence [nochanneling] spell1,spell2...

or

/stopmacro [channeling]
    /castsequence ....

3. in ISBoxer you can add another step in your mapped key
    http://isboxer.com/wiki/Step

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    3. I'm looking in the macro library and macros are set out in steps (eg Step 1 1,2,9). I understand the logic but is this using AHK or propriatary WoW language ?
    Since the previous answers talked about ISBoxer when you said AHK - steps are mostly done via your multiboxing software. I can't speak to how or even if AHK can do it, but what you are looking for is the ability to trigger a different macro or set of macros on each successive keypress. It's called Steps in ISBoxer and Toggles in HotKeyNet. Keep in mind, these steps must not violate the automation rules {you cannot send a series of macros or keys with a keypress, but you can send multiple keys/macros at the same time.}

Alternately, you can use WoW's swapactionbar to create a primitive form of steps.

Keep in mind, however, that Steps and Priority aren't exactly the same thing. They can be used together, but they both have different setups.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Djawol View Post
    1. I had same issue. I turned off autoloot on all toons and activated Jamba´s Advanced Loot + autoclose lootwindow
    2.try this:

/castsequence [nochanneling] spell1,spell2...

or

/stopmacro [channeling]
    /castsequence ....

3. in ISBoxer you can add another step in your mapped key
    http://isboxer.com/wiki/Step

This worked great, thank you. I was using assist and interact with object outside of Jamba. Some clients were opening the loot window but then not auto looting even though auto loot was selected. Thanks all for the help and advice.

Loot-a-rang is amazing