Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Hardware for Sale

Long time no see folks. I don't even know if current multiboxers would find this stuff useful, but I've moved on and don't even game any more. Was cleaning out the office and realized I had an X-Keys, X-Keys Pedals, and a gaming keyboard I don't have any need for anymore.

I'd like to sell them to someone here who would give them a good home and love them accordingly.

Asking $50 shipped in the USA for each of the X-Keys, make me an offer on the keyboard. I'll accept paypal for payment.

IMG_4796.jpg
    [> Sam I Am (80) <] [> Team Doublemint <][> Hexed (60) (retired) <]
    [> Innerspace & ISBoxer Toolkit <][> Boxing on Blackhand, Horde <]
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

Quote Originally Posted by zanthor View Post
    I don't even know if current multiboxers would find this stuff useful, but I've moved on and don't even game any more.
    That's unfortunate to hear. You were one of the reasons I made the move from Keyclone to ISBoxer back over 5 years ago and I'll bet you've got enough ISBoxer referral time to help keep your subscription active until the year 2022.

Good luck with whatever you're doing these days.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

ACTIVE until 02:06pm CDT on Sunday May 04, 2036.
    7818.3 days remaining.

Had a baby, she's turning 4 in February. I also got involved in competitive shooting (USPSA) which takes up a fair amount of time with matches, cleaning guns, and reloading ammo.

Sometimes I miss the gaming, it was definitely a cheaper hobby even with the multiboxing!
    Last edited by zanthor : 12-08-2014 at 07:44 AM
    "Innerspace basically reinvented the software boxing world. If I was to do it over again, I'd probably go single PC + Innerspace/ISBoxer." - Fursphere

As a side note we should rebrand "Multiboxing" to "Progressive Gaming"... in the ammo reloading world you have "Single Stage" presses like this...

IMG_4799.JPG

And "Progressive" presses like this...
    IMG_4800.JPG

IMG_4801.JPG

The latter allowing you to do many things at once instead of the traditional one thing at a time method .

7818.3 days remaining.
    Ho-ly shit o.O

Had a baby, she's turning 4 in February. I also got involved in competitive shooting (USPSA) which takes up a fair amount of time with matches, cleaning guns, and reloading ammo.
    Yeah, the last time I think anyone had heard anything was when you recently had your child and were moving into a new home or something. I was always looking forward to you finishing your How-To series on ISBoxer -- It's a shame that it won't be finished.

Sometimes I miss the gaming, it was definitely a cheaper hobby even with the multiboxing!
    Now if only the (assuming) majority of the multiboxing-haters could understand how little $75/month is.

As a side note we should rebrand "Multiboxing" to "Progressive Gaming"...
    I like the sound of that.

EDIT: I had to revisit the your original Zero To Hero guide on this forum -- The good ol' days.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

IMG_4799.JPG

And "Progressive" presses like this...
    IMG_4800.JPG

IMG_4801.JPG

The latter allowing you to do many things at once instead of the traditional one thing at a time method .
    /drool

One of these days I'll stop buying .308 and start reloading. I just don't shoot enough at the moment to justify it.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Ha! Zanthor got my referral way back when. I was using your IS boxing scripts early on before Lax launched IsBoxer proper. I have missed you for sure.
    The xkeys 20 looks tempting....
    Guilds: Spirit of St Louis/Saint Louis
    US- Trollbane/Zuljin Horde and Alliance

Blog Entries

7818.3 days remaining.

Similar time remaining...

ACTIVE until 09:14pm CST on Monday January 18, 2038.
    8434.1 days remaining.
    EverQuest I: Bard / Enchanter / Druid / Wizard / 2x Magician.
    Diablo III: 4x Crusader & 4x Wizard.

My Guide to IS Boxer http://www.dual-boxing.com/showthread.php?t=26231 (somewhat dated).
    Streaming in 1080p HD: www.twitch.tv/ualaa
    Twitter: @Ualaa

Before there was MiRai there was Zanthor
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"