Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Question Team not follwing in bgs

Hello, I have autohotkey running my toons. In the world they work just fine, but I tried going into a BG and they wouldnt listen to their macro follow command. it said cannot follow that unit.

I tried downloading isboxer but i find it lags my games down a lot.

please help <3
    Last edited by Wha : 12-06-2014 at 02:27 AM

follow was disabled in battlegrounds almost 2 years ago.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.

oh well that explains it. lol ive been gone for 2yrs...ima ask blizz for a x4 refund lol....

Is ISBoxer the only solution? how do we get our toons to follow for bgs/arenas? broadcasting feature?
    Last edited by Wha : 12-06-2014 at 03:16 AM

To get toons to follow your lead char in BGs we use the Brew Pup pet from the Blizzard Store. Basically, you can click on it and it gives you a drink. This means it's interactable, so targetting it and using IWT (Interact With Target) makes your characters walk towards it as long as they have Click-To-Move enabled. The problem with it is that you need to have full bags on the toons or it becomes non-interactable while you already have one of it's drinks in your bags.

Ebony wrote a good guide on setting it up in Isboxer that be found here
    Last edited by Wubsie : 12-06-2014 at 06:13 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Wha View Post
    oh well that explains it. lol ive been gone for 2yrs...ima ask blizz for a x4 refund lol....

Is ISBoxer the only solution? how do we get our toons to follow for bgs/arenas? broadcasting feature?
    Follow works in arena/skirmishes, just not bgs/ashran

uoewhhh what a headache.

It's easy enough to work with really. Although the toons have a tendency to run off and refuse to go back to IWT-ing with the Brew Pup after their target dies. When that happens you just need to broadcast a back peddle to have them stop and they should start working fine again.

In Ashran you can IWT friendly players as well due to a buff they have, so no pet is required there (ie: you just IWT your lead toon on slaves). Also makes switching from toon to toon a bit easier. Whether or not Ashran is worth your time is another story though.

ashran might be worth it if you get a gladiator's sanctum in your garrisons, otherwise not really.
    EVE Online Get Ships. Train Skills.