Close
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

Default Double dipping on daily disrupt operation?

So you have two choices on the Apexis daily. Solo for 800 or a group version for 1000. I took the group one today for The Pit in Gorgrond and got my 1,000 crystals. Later on I finished up the Nagrand quest line and finally decided to start on the half dozen quests available in the garrison. One from Kagdar's Servant sent me Socrethar's Rise. When I got there, the disrupt bar popped up. Socrethar's Rise was the solo choice from the daily that I didn't take. Even w/o the quest it let complete it and it gave me the 800 crystals and gold reward.

Picked up a smooth 1800 crystals today. Might be worth looking into if you choose one and ignore the location of the other.

From what I understand, the very first time you head to one of the areas where the Apexis daily takes place you can do the quest without it being the actual daily. If you try to repeat this the next day it doesn't work (assuming you have done the quest in the area at least once).
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology