Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Everbloom

Default Everbloom

I will try to keep this constructive as per posting guidelines.
    I dont like this instance, its the only one in WoD i dont like. Maybe because its the one i cannot complete

first boss - the tree guy - simple.
    Try to kill the globes before they get to him, dont stand in the 'roots/brambles'

Second - the protectors - Hard.
    Kill the healer first, then druid, then tanky dude.
    Dont stand in stuff, ofc. Stop attacking when healer gains barkskin (dispellable? not with my paladins anyway..)
    Interrupt his heal.

third - bonus boss - spider = simple.
    kill the pale orc so he doesnt regain hp, like burial grounds first boss.
    interrupt.

fourth - archmage - simple.
    dont stand in stuff.
    jump over fire rings.

Fifth boss - yalnu - UNPOSSIBLE!

The mages will kill yalnu over time, your main focus is managing the adds, sounds simple? well most of the adds start as about 50 flowers on the ground which you just have to run over to kill in the allotted time - probably easy with 5 seperate runners. As a boxer i end up with about 25 adds which i cannot survive for long on top of yalnu and the tree adds.
    Drag the adds into the mages aoe - helps.
    if a team member gets tangled then attack it to free them.

At i615 im not even close to beating this one. tried about 5 times and decided to save the repair bill and give up as i was making no progress and cannot see a solution.

I EAGERLY AWAIT INPUT FROM MY FELLOW BOXERS

I take it no one has managed to box this guy then? (Only interested in sensible ilevels, i felt bad failing at 615! personally i think normals should be done at 610 or less for a sense of achievement)

i had one idea - speed boosts.
    didnt think of this before, and paladins do have the capability. But using a boost will help with running over more flowers, might just make the difference.
    But strong aoe will probs be the key.
    so will be doing this soon with affliction locks, see how it goes.

Did this yesterday on my team. Totally agree that the second and last boss are tough. This was my second team to do them on, but I surprisingly one shotted them. Far different than my first attempt, which involved lots of wipes.

I changed up talents and used the 80% speed boost on my pally to stomp about half the flower adds. Popped absolutely everything when they can out - hero, guardian, pain suppression, etc and spammed AOE heals and AOE damage macros. Have to sidestep the cone of boss damage as well, of course. It was close, but survived the flower phase. Second phase flowers I didn't move, maximizing DPS and the boss died just as the horde was coming for me.

Of course, my guys had pretty decent gear - above ilvl 620.
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

ah thats good to know though, at least its a baseline and it shows it can be done eventually. Something to work with

my locks are ave i603 and i can get to yalnu easily enough but i dont think i could survive long enough for him to die no matter how many tries.
    my prot paladins couldnt do it at 615! - i didnt try using speed boosts (which is a stupid of me) but even so im not confident they could do it.