Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Default Poundfist & farming other mounts.

Another bonus to 5+ boxing is mount farming. I wanted to get this mount out of the way along with the Core Hound mount. Here is what I did. There are 5 spawn points. I pasted them below. I have 10 accounts but only used 5 of them. I have two Battle.net accounts so I used 3 from one and 2 from the other. I wanted to make sure to get it on both Battle.Net accounts so I only had to farm it once.

Just put one character at each spawn point. Select the option in ISBoxer the allows sound from all screens at once. Then you can sit back and wait for NPCScan to go off. Mirai you helped me with that the other day in the chat room. Thanks for the tip. It worked perfectly so I could hear the alert on all 5 windows at once. It did go off by the way in case anyone was wondering.

Since I have 2 Battle.Net accounts I spread the 5 characters out so each account had one of the other near it. Then I could run from the other account over to where he spawned and nail both at once. Of course you could just load all 10 chars if you have 10 accounts and put 2 at each spawn point, one from each Battle.Net account.

Took about 2 days of constant farming and he finally spawned the other night. Made it so much easier covering all 5 spawn points so I didn't have to worry that I would miss him. Luckily I was the only one there. When I ran my other Battle.Net account character over to the spawn there was only one more person there. We killed him and I got the mount on all 10 accounts.

I would try to get the Core Hound mount out of the way too. Total pain running LFR. As time goes on more will have it and it will be harder and harder to get a group. Anyway, now that this mount is out of the way I feel I can relax and start working on Garrisons, leveling, etc.

I saw a post about benefits to 5 boxing. This is a major one right here. I saw most people riding around from one point to the next. Too hard to cover all the points. This made it easy and you could just relax and sit back knowing you have all points covered while watching TV or whatever.

I got to 100 on the first set of 5 before farming him.

Here are the spawn points.

50, 42
    42, 26
    43, 55
    45, 46
    47, 54

I've managed to get a few 100 level instances done. I'll post some videos once they're polished up. Heroics are going to be tough until we get geared up.

Last edited by Teslah : 12-03-2014 at 09:46 AM
    Pally, mage, druid, priest and shaman on Staghelm.

That is awesome, congrats!
    Whisperwind - US - Alliance
    5x Human Death Knights - all level 120
    1x Human Paladin for LFD: 120
    Bleeding Hollow - US - Horde - [On the Bench currently]

5x Orc Death Knights - 1 x 90 + 4 x 60s
    1x Blood Elf Paladin: Level 67 - Healer for 5 man LFD

Haha, nice. Congrats!
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

The problem is that on pvp servers the spawns points are quite contested.
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

This is the same method i used to farm Time Lost a couple of years ago. Sat 4 toons on the spawn points and had my 5th account sitting in Ironforge playing the AH.

I killed Vyragosa 52 times before i had Time Lost spawn infront of me. Funny thing was all my toons looked exactly the same and had almost the exact same names so id watch this pally fly past one spawn point then get to the next and hed msg me "WTF HOW DO YOU GET TO THESE SPAWNS SO FAST !!!!"