Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 12 of 12

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    What I've found is that when you sort frames alphabetically it doesn't actually change the internal party ordering which is what this add-on operates off of -- It's just a visual change for whomever is looking at the screen -- And the only way to "enforce" party ordering is by the order at which characters are invited and accept. Of course, each game client will still be in a different order internally since the player is always first, but you can get something workable on, at least, a single team.

I've been tempted to speak with some add-on authors to see if there was a way to make the add-on smarter somehow for us multiboxers.
    ya if you could do it by team name,

make a plugin for jamba????

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    What I've found is that when you sort frames alphabetically it doesn't actually change the internal party ordering which is what this add-on operates off of -- It's just a visual change for whomever is looking at the screen -- And the only way to "enforce" party ordering is by the order at which characters are invited and accept. Of course, each game client will still be in a different order internally since the player is always first, but you can get something workable on, at least, a single team.
    Agreed. In fact, I had something set up (with /invite accept delays) quite a while back where they would accept in a specific order all the time, which made some of that ordering nonsense a little easier to manage. *sigh* As usual, I'll figger something out. I might have to dig around in here and see what I can come up with.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)