Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 12

Default I have to share this Add-on! (Displays rotation/attacks for whole team!)

I have been looking for this for a while, and a kind add-on author named semlar pointed me in the right direction. The add-on basically displays your teams attacks/abilities/rotation:

http://wowinterface.com/downloads/fi....php?id=21820#
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just another newbie trying to get a hang of 5 man PvE multi-boxing with ISBoxer.

av i been using this. kinda sucks when you chars are on in the right older though or in lfr.

maybe i should see if there is a way to do name then party on it.

Sweet addon. I need to redo my UI and maybe this will be the excuse I need to actually get it done.

Agreed, its a cool addon. A few changes and it would be a must have.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    av i been using this. kinda sucks when you chars are on in the right older though or in lfr.

maybe i should see if there is a way to do name then party on it.
    If you are compatible with Lua, I'm sure you could make a small interface for your 3 Pandas! Or alternative somehow sort them next to each other. Unfortunately I'm not compatible with Lua.
    Just another newbie trying to get a hang of 5 man PvE multi-boxing with ISBoxer.

Quote Originally Posted by imaddictedtommos View Post
    If you are compatible with Lua, I'm sure you could make a small interface for your 3 Pandas! Or alternative somehow sort them next to each other. Unfortunately I'm not compatible with Lua.
    oh i should update that am playing five pallys right now. or five druids not into shams right now.

ya ill have a look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    oh i should update that am playing five pallys right now. or five druids not into shams right now.

ya ill have a look into it.
    Do you post any videos? Would be fun to watch if you do.

EDIT: To make it short... found them... and lots more from others.
    Last edited by imaddictedtommos : 12-02-2014 at 04:35 AM

After trying for some time, I think this addon is what caused me occasional lag. I didn't think it would but today I stopped using it and engaging combat won't give me lag any more...

So. Problem. I use Shadowed Unit Frames and sort party alphabetically by name so they are always in the same order on all alts. The result of this is that my TrufiGCD panels never line up properly with the units, or rarely enough that it's pointless. Any ideas on fixing that? I'm just about ready to ditch unit frames completely and just use VideoFX feeds of the player frame. Won't be as pretty but at least it's reliable.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    So. Problem. I use Shadowed Unit Frames and sort party alphabetically by name so they are always in the same order on all alts. The result of this is that my TrufiGCD panels never line up properly with the units, or rarely enough that it's pointless. Any ideas on fixing that? I'm just about ready to ditch unit frames completely and just use VideoFX feeds of the player frame. Won't be as pretty but at least it's reliable.
    What I've found is that when you sort frames alphabetically it doesn't actually change the internal party ordering which is what this add-on operates off of -- It's just a visual change for whomever is looking at the screen -- And the only way to "enforce" party ordering is by the order at which characters are invited and accept. Of course, each game client will still be in a different order internally since the player is always first, but you can get something workable on, at least, a single team.

I've been tempted to speak with some add-on authors to see if there was a way to make the add-on smarter somehow for us multiboxers.
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology