Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default (Newbie) Question about starting 5 WoW accounts with RAF.

Hi,

I'm wondering if it's possible to speed up the RAF inviting for new accounts avoiding the (up to) 72 hour delay for each account?

I have a main account that I invited myself with RAF and then bought "World of Warcraft" to update the new account. However, the new account needs up to 72 hours to be finalized it seems. I'm wondering if it's possible to speed this up somehow for the remaining 3 accounts I want to create for a 5 man team? Is it possible to circumvent the 72 hour delay if you gift yourself the "World of Warcraft" box and get the game key in the inbox?

I also wanted to sneak in a quick question about WoW addons; wondering what addons MiRai is using, specifically the addon that displays the others abilities https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoxJNQlxcZE

Thanks for any help on the above,
    A Newb

I found a list of MiRai's addons but can't really discern the addon that displays other party members attacks.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...l=1#post390797

only with keys not bought via battle.net you get direct access to a full account.

when you buy via battle.net they need the 72 hours to validate your credit card payment.
    Last edited by Asterix : 11-28-2014 at 07:14 AM
    | Keyclone + AHK | Alliance | EU | PvE |

Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
    only with keys not bought via battle.net you get direct access to a full account.

when you buy via battle.net they need the 72 hours to validate your credit card payment.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post

I managed to get around that by enabling the 10 free days of MoP on my accounts - but this was 6-8 weeks ago. MoP is included in the battlechest now, right?
    Starter edition -> enable battlechest key (no RAF enabled here) -> get the free MoP trial (RAF enabled)

Quote Originally Posted by uffela View Post
    I managed to get around that by enabling the 10 free days of MoP on my accounts - but this was 6-8 weeks ago. MoP is included in the battlechest now, right?
    Starter edition -> enable battlechest key (no RAF enabled here) -> get the free MoP trial (RAF enabled)
    Thanks for the idea uffela. Yes, MoP is in the Battlechest. I just started WoW recently so have no experience how the game content was divided up before, but MoP is definitely apart of the "World of Warcraft" Edition.
    Just another newbie trying to get a hang of 5 man PvE multi-boxing with ISBoxer.

Quote Originally Posted by imaddictedtommos View Post
    I also wanted to sneak in a quick question about WoW addons; wondering what addons MiRai is using, specifically the addon that displays the others abilities https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoxJNQlxcZE

Thanks for any help on the above,
    A Newb
    You can try looking through this thread, but MiRai is an addon addict who can't stop changing his interface, so it might not be listed there.
    Blog : Herding Khats
    Team : Kina - Çroaker - Messkit - Lìfetaker - Wìdowmaker
    Newbie Guides : Multiboxing Vol. 1 - Multiboxing Vol. 2 - HotKeyNet - Jamba
    The Almighty Lax made a liar out of me, apparently I DO get prizes for it.
    *Commences Wielding the Banhammer like there's piñatas up in here and I'm Lady Thor*

_ Forum search letting you down? Use the custom Google search _

Quote Originally Posted by Khatovar View Post
    You can try looking through this thread, but MiRai is an addon addict who can't stop changing his interface, so it might not be listed there.
    Thank you kindly Khatovar. I found the page you linked and went through the list, but couldn't really discern what addon it was. I'll keep looking.

On another note I have to commend Blizzard that it only took 18 hours to get my second account activated, and not the whole 72 hours!
    Last edited by imaddictedtommos : 11-28-2014 at 03:27 PM
    Just another newbie trying to get a hang of 5 man PvE multi-boxing with ISBoxer.

A small update.

I bought my remaining 3 accounts as a gift from the Blizzard store to myself. These didn't have the 18 hour wait to invite the next RAF account A->B->C->D->E->A. So I guess getting the keys works better.

EDIT: It's so funny that the E->A works too.
    Last edited by imaddictedtommos : 11-28-2014 at 01:15 PM